The opposite of hate

Me and Stephen have been training for weeks...

I still can't move my hand by the way..!

Every training is more intense than the last, and every day he's as cold to me as he was the on first.

"Faster!" Stephen shouts at me as he moves his fist towards me.

I try to move, but I'm just not fast enough.

He stops right before hitting me.

"I said FASTER!" He shouts the last word.

"Well I'm sorry if I can't be freaking faster..!"

He looks at me for a few moments "50 sit ups. Then you can go..."

"Oh come on Strange I'm exhausted!"

He just repeats himself, coldly as always "50 sit ups."

And in that moment, I just can't contain myself any longer "...Why do you hate me so much?"

He seems surprised "I don't hate you Y/n."

"Then why on earth are you so damn hard on me?!" I say shouting a bit.

"Because.. I care about you... Y/n. Because I want to train you well. So I know that when the enemy tries to hurt you, and he will, you'll be able to defend yourself. So don't think for one second that I hate you!"

Suddenly my eyes get filled with tears "I-I'm sorry if I was rude..."

He gets closer to me as he sees me crying, hugging me "No Y/n you don't need to be sorry. It's fine.. I must admit it, I was a bit of an ass."

I just can't contain it and cry even more.

Stephen pulls back from the hug and holds my hips, wiping the tears from my cheek.

He stares into my eyes for a few moments. "Y/n.. What I feel for you is exactly the opposite of hate..." Stephen says smirking slightly.

I just stay there, looking into Stephen's deep blue eyes... oh damn those eyes!

Suddenly he connects his lips with yours.

You get a bit surprised at the beginning, but kiss him.

Then you no longer feel his lips being pressed to yours and open your eyes, smiling.

But he was gone! He just disappeared and left a smoke cloud behind...

How dare him saying those things, kissing you and then just disappearing..!?

-----------------------------------------

A/n:
Heyooo, sorry if this was a short update, but hey! You kissed Stephen Strange!!!!! 😆😆😅
But anyways thank you sooooo much for reading and please comment what you think.

Baggins out 🖖