The attack

Your P.O.V
It's been a week since the Ancient One gave me the cloak.

I'm sleeping in my room when suddenly I'm awake by a strange noise.

I lazily open my eyes and turn my head to the window, to see a portal being open.

I see a dark figure steeping from it.

It's Kaecilius!!!

He's heading to the library.

"Holy shit!", I mutter to myself as I quickly get up and put on my training suit.

I run to the Ancient One's room and burst throught the door.

I find her in some deep meditation, but try my best to wake her up. I shake her shoulder, begging for her to open her eyes. Nothing seems to work.

I sigh to myself and run to Mordo's room.

"Mordo! Mordo wake up!!", I say as I enter.

He lazily opens his eyes, "Y/n.. What the hel-"

"Kaecilius is here!!", I cutt him off.

"Shit Y/n!!", he quickly gets up, putting on some clothes, "We gotta tell the Ancient One!"

"We can't. I've been in her room but she won't open her eyes."

"Well I guess we're on our own then."

"Wait what about EVERYONE ELSE?!"

"They're all gone Y/n. They went in some kind of spiritual trip to China. Only me, you, the Ancient One, Stephen and Wong are left."

"Wong?! I saw Kaecilius heading to the library! We gotta go. Wong can be in danger!"

We run off to the library, but suddenly I remember something, "Wait let's pass by my room."

"Why?"

"I'll show you."

We run to my room and I enter. Then exit with my cloak on.

"What's that?", Mordo asks.

"Something to help us. Now let's go."

We run into the library and burst into the door.

Kaecilius is standing in the middle of the room with three more guys. Wong seems to be levitating in the air with his hands around his neck. Oh crap Kaecilius is suffocating Wong!

I make an energy ball amd throw it to Kaecilius, who falls on the floor.

He slowly stands up, looking at me from head to toes, "And who might you be..?"

"I-I'm Y/n. Now stop with what you're doing and leave Kamar taj.. now!" I honestly don't know why, but suddenly I just feel really confident.

Kaecilius laughs sarcasticly, "And what if I don't?"

"Well then.. I'll have to KICK YOUR ASS!", I don't know what's happening with me, I'm usually quite shy.

Now on the floor, Wong starts laughing at my joke.

"You? You didn't even know kamar-taj excited when I started mastering the mystical arts", Kaecilius shouts at me.

And in that moment, my confidence drops. He was right... I don't know much. At least compared to him...

Mordo notices my sad face and rests  his hand on my shoulder, "Hey, you got this. I know you do. I believe in you Y/n."

I smile at him, "Thank you."

"Now, I'll handle Kaecilius' friends. And you destroy that son of a bith."

And with that Mordo fires an energy ball at the other men. I see Wong running away to hide under his desk.

Suddenly I feel something burning my chest and fall backwards.

I quickly get up to my feet to see Kaecilius running towards me, already forming another energy ball.

Stephen always taught me that in a fight, I had to think quickly. So I start levitating and blast a few energy lightnings at Kaecilius.

He falls back, but for my surprise starts levitating as well.

Then we start fighting in the air. I use a few karate tricks that Stephen has taught me.

I kick him a few times and manage to make him fall hard on the ground.

I'm standing above him but suddenly he pushes me off him, making me fall.

He lights a flame on his hand and touchs Wong's wooden desk.

"Let's go!", he shouts to the others.

They disappear into some lope. And I find myself almost surrounded by flames, "Mordo! Wong! We gotta get out!"

The three of us run outside the library and stand in the training area, "Take us out of here Y/n", Mordo says.

I'm about to create a portal but suddenly I remember something, "Wait I can't leave without Strange and the Ancient One. You guys go, I'll be quick."

"Be careful Y/n", Mordo says and I nod, "I will."

The flames are spreading through the building but still I manage to get in.

I head to the Ancient One's room, covering my mouth with my sleeve so I don't inhale much smoke.

I burst into the room, but it's empty.

I search the room for her but she's gone. Odd... But I guess she must've waken up with and left.

I then run into Stephen's room, "Stephen! Wake up we gotta go!!"

Stephen lazily looks at me, "..Why?"

"Kaecilius took fire to Kamar-taj! Now get up."

With my help we quickly exit the building and go back to the training area.

We enter the portal I created and find ourselves in a familiar living room...

"Where are we?", Stephen asks.

"..In my apartment."