Chapter 5 - A Day Too Much To Handle

Ages-
Louis- 20
Harry- 24

-

Harry walked into the kitchen of the bungalow they were staying at for their honeymoon. The place was located deep into the safer side of the woods, with no rogues or trespassers. No one knew their whereabouts except Zayn who was left in charge of the palace and kingdom in the alpha and luna's absence.

He wrapped his arms around Louis and pressed his naked torso to the omega's back.

"Good morning, baby," he smiled against Louis' neck, pressing a kiss at his mark before trailing kisses up to his ear.

"Good morning, honey," Louis replied in a chirpy voice, twisting his neck and puckering his lips for a kiss to which the alpha complied happily.

"Can I help you cook?" Harry asked, nuzzling his nose in his mate's hair.

Louis turned in his arms, placing his palms at Harry's chest and laughed, "Can you?"

Harry pouted with a frown, "You know that I can cook. Let me help you."

"No," Louis shook his head, "Sit back and wait. You never let me cook for you, I have the chance now and I won't lose it."

"I don't let you because you deserve to be pampered and taken care of," the alpha argued for no reason at all but with a smile on his lips.

Louis kissed him before nudging him back, "And that you do perfectly. So, today let me pamper my husband who deserves this and should let his omega take care of him sometimes."

The alpha smiled shyly, his cheeks becoming red from his mate's words.

The omega's eyes crinckled as he smiled at his blushing husband. "I love to see you blush, it's a rare sight and it's my favourite," he confessed. "Now go sit down and let me prepare breakfast for us."

Harry obeyed reluctantly, walking over to the breakfast bar, a small blush still evident on his face.

Soon enough, the omega was placing two dishes on the table along with apple juice. He slid into the chair opposite to the alpha and waited with his lip clasped between his teeth as Harry ate.

The alpha let out a small moan around the fork in his mouth. "It's delicious," he commented to the awaiting omega.

Louis smiled widely and leaned over to press a kiss to the alpha's lips which turned heated in a matter of seconds.

"But this is more delicious," Harry whispered against his lips before pulling back and digging into his plate, leaving the omega flustered and blushing. He glanced up with a smirk and motioned to the untouched plate of his luna, telling him to eat.

Louis shifted in his seat before copying the alpha's actions and finishing his breakfast. As he got up to clean the dishes, Harry pulled him by his arm, making him straddle the alpha.

"I haven't had your taste since we got here and it's driving me insane." Louis' breath quickened as the alpha spoke, hand sneaking up his t-shirt while the other kneaded his behind.

"It has just been a day," he let out a breathy moan with his words.

"A day too much to handle."

The omega didn't suppress the embarrassing moan coming from his throat as his husband rolled his hips up, hard length poking at his leaking and aroused rim.

"Here or bedroom?" Harry growled in his ear.

"Bed," was all he uttered before he was being picked up by his thighs and carried across the hall to the master bedroom.