Chapter 3 - White, Hot Pleasure

Ages-
Louis- 27
Harry- 31

-

Louis woke up cuddled in his husband's arms. It had been awhile since the alpha had stayed in bed for so long, but Louis was not complaining, he knew the king was looking over the construction by himself. A new wing was to be built for their children, considering the triplets were growing up and would soon need separate bed chambers. The arrival of their fourth child also meant a new room had to be prepared for the nursery which would later be the child's bed chamber.

It was still fairly early judging by the rising sun outside the French doors.

The omega looked back at his husband's face, so peaceful. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss at the corner of Harry's mouth, resting his head back at the alpha's chest to drift off to sleep, but the alpha groaned and pulled him closer, making him gasp as he felt a hardness against his hip.

Harry was still asleep but definitely aroused. Louis slowly slid his hand between their bodies, palming the alpha through his briefs, watching as his husband's breathing turned ragged. He pushed the alpha on his back and sneaked under the covers, careful of his small pregnant bump, and pulled down the black briefs before taking the hard length in his hand to stroke it. He dipped his thumb in the pre-come and teased the slit with it before parting his lips and sucking at the head.

He could hear his husband's groans above his head, could feel as his arousal grew inside his mouth.

The alpha cursed at the sensation that coursed through his veins, igniting a heat inside him. His eyes shot open at the sound of someone moaning too close to him, suddenly realising that that was his own voice. The wetness around his member was inviting him to snap his hips up and fuck the omega's throat but he held back and let Louis do what he wanted. "Oh, fuck!" The omega was playing skilfully with his shaft, sucking and fondling the balls. He finally removed the sheets to uncover his mate's body and watched Louis bobbing his head up and down.

The alpha took hold of Louis' neck and tugged him up, leaning on his elbow to bring him in for a kiss while adjusting him on his lap.

Louis moaned into the kiss as Harry fondled with his backside, groping his cheeks before slipping a finger between them to trace the wetness through his briefs. He was turned to lay down on his back, stripped off of the last clothing as lips glided down his skin, leaving a trail over his torso before the alpha hovered above him to kiss him again.

A finger penetrated his hole, soon joined by another to scissor him open, brushing at his walls, and then another which had him panting and moaning, crimson hue rising along his cheeks and torso.

"My beautiful boy," the preeminent whispered in his ear, licking at its shell while his fingers hit the sweet spot inside him.

"Harry!" He gasped out his plead, eyes shining with tears of arousal.

The alpha silenced him with his lips and pulled his fingers out to replace them with his thick cock, groaning at the sensation that had him shiver on top of his petite mate. Louis looked at him with sheer desperation in his cerulean eyes as their lips separated, fingers tugging lightly at his hair to spur him.

Nonetheless, Harry resolved to tease his omega a bit more, not pulling out, simply swivelling his pelvis to make Louis feel the girth inside him.

"Alpha, please," the frustration and need was clear in the omega's voice as he made himself even more pliant, showing his submission to the alpha, permitting the brute male to do as he wished.

That had Harry's wolf growling in pride, biting at his omega's neck while starting a slow rhythm, hitting his prostate with every snap of his hips, keeping his legs parted with a strong hold to his thighs.