Chapter 10

{Chapter 10: You Never Walk Alone}

Your POV

~

We arrived in front of the apartment V lived and we stepped out of the car. "So you are miss. (L/n)?" someone asked and I jumped a bit. I saw a man standing behind me and V laughed. "This is my house boss~!" V smiled and put his elbow on the house boss' shoulder.

"U-Uh, nice to meet you!" I quickly said and bowed. The man chuckled and took the both of us to the open apartment. "Here we go, this is the apartment." the house boss said and turned on the lights.

"Nice..." I whispered and looked around. There was already furniture set up and I smiled just looking at how pretty it looks, and at how fast i'm going to ruin it.

"You like it?" The house boss asked and I nodded. "I'll take it!" I said and ran back to the house boss. We shook hands and I handed the man a check for the first month. He handed me the key to the apartment and he bowed before leaving.

"It really looks nice." V said and I nodded. "I'm already excited living in it, and ruining this place with posters." I said and chuckled kinda evily at the end. "My posters?" V asked and I rolled my eyes. "Maybe like, one." I said and V nodded. "Million." I added and I saw V's eyes widen.

"I'm kidding, but i'm definitely putting posters of you guys up." I said and V chuckled. "I'm going to steal my stuff back from Hikaru tonight." I said and smirked a bit. "Good luck with that, if you got your stuff, feel free to come by my place, it's room V10." V smiled and I nodded.

TIME SKIP

I sneaked inside Hikaru's apartment since I have keys to it and saw Hikaru was still up. She looked confused at me and I stood still like a statue.

"That only works with a T-Rex." Hikaru said and I still stood like a statue. "Am I a T-Rex to you?" she asked and I quickly made my way to the room where my stuff was in. "What? You got a new crib?" she asked and I nodded.

"Where's the keys?" she asked and I let her look at it while still packing. "Contract?" she asked and I pulled out the contract. "..So it's official. You're moving out." she said and I nodded. "...I'm going to miss you." she said and I quickly nodded.

TIME SKIP

I was back in front of my apartment and put my bag in my room before locking it and making my way to V's. I knocked on the door and V's head was between the gap. "Oh, hi!" he said and opened the door.

"Messy." I said and V nodded awkwardly. "I can't wait to do that with my place." I grinned and V laughed. "Welcome to my apartment!" he said and motioned me to follow him around.

HIKARU's POV

I waved (Y/n) goodbye and closed the door when she got out. I quickly ran to my computer and clicked on a website I got with a spy camera. Good thing (Y/n)'s wearing it on her shoulder.

Okay, this may seem like i'm a stalker but I just want to know what her place looks like.

Some time later she arrived and I could hear her curse because her watch dropped from her hand. I snorted and almost spit my coffee out when she did that. She walked inside the apartment and got onto the 10th floor. Weird, I thought her room was on the 11th...

She knocked on apartment V10's door and a familiar head was out in the gap of the door. Kim Taehyung. So that's where she got an apartment from... They walked inside and V led (Y/n) around. Good thing it's not my ChimChim, or else there would be consequences...

YOUR POV

"Oh, there's something on your shoulder." V said and walked towards me. He grabbed something from my shoulder and looked at it. "That's weird." he said and I frowned. "What's that?" I asked.