Our Fairy Tale

CHAPTER 1~

_________________________________________

Its the first day of senior year and I'm SO excited! Finally, I'm going to be free from school! FREEDOM! But of course my first day of senior year HAD to be ruined by my annoying best friend ,Dylan. I was choosing my outfit when suddenly I felt a pairs of hands on my waist.

"Aahhhhh!! get out stranger! GET OUT!!!" I screeched. The stranger didn't move his hand at all. The hands were still on my waist. Then I heard a familiar masculine laugh. I turned around and saw Dyl laughing hysterically while clutching his stomach. I glared at him with my sharpest glare and he got up immediately but still laughing. When he finally came back to his senses, I walked near him, smiled at him and then whacked his head.

Dylan was used to me hitting him. Its like our normal routine every morning "oww! I know you're a black belt in martial arts. You don't need to show off!". He said dramatically while putting his hands over his chest.

I rolled my eyes. "whatever Dyl. Now scurry off. I a want to get changed for school". I said. I glanced at the clock and it shows that its still 7 am. Still plenty of time to pick my outfit. He eye raped me and whistle. I looked down and I realised I was only wearing my bathrobe " You look Hot sweetheart ". He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom. I chose and wore my outfit quickly. I decided to wear my united kingdom flag hoodie, a pair of red skinny jeans and a pair of blue studded diamond sneakers. I got out from the bathroom and went to Dyl who was now sitting on my bed while watching TV. I guessed he must've know I'm going towards him because right when I appeared in front of him, " twirl". He instructed. I twirled for a few times and when I saw him smiling big like a weirdo, I knew he liked it.

so let me introduce myself briefly. My name is Lexie Adeline Carter. I'm 17. I'm a senior in high school. I'm the school's dancing team leader. I'm one of the popular girls in my school. Everyone says that they adored me but I think I'm just an ordinary girl who is currently living 17 years in this world. I'm not like those bitchy and annoying popular girls. I'm just...well...me. Nice and good Lexie.

Dyl and I raced down stairs and well obviously you know who won. He took my favorite granola bar and ate it as his breakfast so I have no choice but to only drink chamomile tea for breakfast. At about 7.45 am, we rode Dyl's car and were off to school. Oh and by the way, my parents are on a business trip to Sweden so I'll be alone at home for quite some time.

So it was like any other morning. Dyl and I sang and laughed and chatted all the way to school. we reached school in 10 minutes. He was about to park his car, at his usual place but was surprised when another car was parked there. As soon as he saw the car, he cursed. "whose car is that?! shit!". He said furiously. I put my hand on his cheeks to calm him down and kissed him lightly on his cheeks. He calmed down for a while and kissed me back on the forehead. Suddenly I felt this funny feeling in my tummy.

__________________________________________

Hey! this is my Best friend's (BFF) story...@MadamMozelle so I'm just gonna continue since she had another book so hope u like and enjoy it. Vote and comment! I will update as soon as possible. Bye!!