Not really me

Bip.Bip   Bip.Bip

  I was awake by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I stopped the alarm and sat on the bed. Suddenly the dream started flowing in my brain. I just shook my head and smile. Well..this is the last day before weekend. I lazily walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I put on my bathrobe and started applying some make up. I put on a thin layer of mascara and a light pink lipstick. I decided to wear a white T-shirt saying ‛The Popular One’ in silver, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a pair of white leather boots. My hair was straight and was on my back. I looked my self on the mirror and walked down stairs with my bag.

    Then I saw Dylan watching his lame TV show while laughing. ALOUD. I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen. He then realised I was already downstairs "Good morning Sunshine" he said. I decided to have breakfast before we go, so I just open the fridge and took a jug of orange juice. I poured the orange juice in a glass and drink it. Dylan came to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. " Let's go Lex!" he shouted from the door. I then grabbed an apple and walk to the door with my bag.

  Today was a little different from other morning. Dylan was singing loudly while me, I just stared at the window and kept quiet all the way to school. Again I kept remembering the dream last night.

  I realised tears started streaming down my cheeks every time I remember about the dream. I just wiped my tears away and looked. at Dyl, thank God he didn't notice me crying. Five minutes later we were already at the school's parking lot.

   Dyl parked his car at his usual place. The car tag parked here before was not here, maybe Dyl took care of that. I opened the door and walked to the school entrance. I saw Allie on the way, so I ran to her and walked with her instead leaving Dyl behind. I just want to get away from him, ignore him and not even close with him.

   So I chatted with Allie all the way to our class, it was math. My class with Allie was only the first and the last period. I want to tell her about the dream but I was not ready.

* * * * *

  The bell rang and that shows it was lunchtime already. I packed my stuff and went to the cafeteria. ALONE.  When I reached the cafeteria, I sat on the usual place with my tray of food. Today I decided to eat pie, BLUEBERRY pie! my favorite! and also some veggies with an apple and mineral water.

  Dylan was sitting in front  of me. I think he noticed me different today. I don't care. I quickly finish my food and left the cafeteria. I only told Allie where I am going. I walked upstairs until I reached the rooftop park. I sat on the bench I usually sits. I started crying, all that I want and all that I can. I can't stand this! Ughh! why him?! why me?! can't it be someone else!! Aahhh!! I sat there crying helplessly...my eyes are tired now. I'm lonely...

hours later...

   Kringgg...

  Kringgg...

   The bell rang. School was over. I wiped my tears and walk downstairs back at the hallway. I went to the bathroom to re apply my make up. Then I walked through the hallway and straight to Dyl's car. Dyl was not in his car or even near it. I leaned on Dyl's car and started listening to music from my iPod. I was looking around to search for Dylan, I saw him with Nellie at the corner. You remember her? the head cheerleader..

  "Dyl come on! Let's go already! just leave that Bitch!! I screamed. He nodded and ran towards me. I saw Nellie's jaw dropped on the floor. I waved at her and smirked. She deserves that! We walked to the car and Dyl started driving. The way back was quite. Ten minutes later we reached my house. I hopped of the car and stomped straight to my house not saying anything.

   Suddenly he grabbed my hand and spun me around to see him. " Are you OK Lex?! you're different lately! you're ignoring me! What's wrong??" he said, worried.

     "Actually I ....

__________________________________________

   Hey guys! thanks for the votes.  hope u guys like the story!! sorry for the grammar mistakes.. vote and comment!! 10 more votes till the next chapter! enjoy!! bye!! lots of love

-Aisyah-