A little experiment

We were still at the party and I am still with Skyler. Allie was still nowhere to be seen. Maybe she's with a guy or something. I was so exhausted, so I decided to a drink and rest. We took ourselves a beer at the counter and walked outside to the swimming pool.

  I saw Dylan following us so I was thinking of a little experimenting on Dylan. A little jealousy will do. We are now at the corner of the swimming pool so I started my revenge. I put my hands on Skyler's shoulder. "Skyler, you are so HOT and handsome. You make me want to take you!" I said with a sexy voice while my finger slid down to his chest and winked sexily. His face was puzzled but he reacted fast!

  He puts his hands on my waist and smirked. I bit my lip in a sexy way and looked at Dylan who was now clenching his fist in disbelief. Skyler pulled my body closer to him. He thinks I'm doing this for real?! I pushed him away but he was far to strong then me. His face was getting closer to mine. He's going to kiss me?!Uh Oh. Our lips was almost touching but suddenly, Dylan came and punched Skyler on the face and fell in the swimming pool. Thank God we didn't kiss! but poor Skyler.

  "What was that all about!" I shouted trying to be mad at him.

"I know that was not part of the plan right?!" (it was the kiss) Dylan replied angrily. I went back in the house and left him outside. I saw Allie on the couch, so I pulled her with me." Let's go home!"  I said. She just nodded and followed me to the car. We left the party and head home.

__________________________________________

Hey guys! sorry for the short update. I will update as soon as possible! Vote, Comment till the next chapter. Bye!!