Party!

"Actually... I-I ....ummm..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. My brain can't think of any excuse. Dylan's hands was still holding me. I won't tell him anything. My wrist started to be sweaty.

  I pulled my hands but Dylan didn't let go. Instead, he gripped harder. Tears filled my eyes and slid down my cheeks. "Tell me Lex" Dylan commanded. l froze by his words. I don't know what to say. What should I tell him?! I bit my bottom lips and just stared. Somehow his eyes can calm me down and make me want to stare them all day. Wow! I really have feelings for him? A little? He let go of my hands since I was not comfortable. I didn't say a Word!

  I took a step backwards, trying to run but he catches my waist and look into my eyes. Suddenly, his lips met mine. He kissed me passionately. He actually KISSED me! I put my hands on his chest and pushed him as hard as I can. He stumbled a few steps back almost falling on the ground. He got his balance back and stood straight. He walked closer, "Lex, I'm sor-" before he could finish his sentence, I slapped him on the face. HARD. I ran into the house and slammed the door. I went straight to my room, stomping my feet, locked my self and tried to calm down.

  I was sitting on my bed looking at the scenery since my window was open so I can breath the fresh air. I sat on the edge of my bed, hugging my knees. I touched my lips and remembered what happen. The kiss was sweet. The way he kissed me, holding me in his arm... I kinda liked it. What am I thinking?!  I was feeling lonely so I decided to ask Allie to sleep over at my house. I took my phone and called her.

  "Hey Lex!" she squealed through the phone. I cleared my throat and answered a simple 'hey'. " Lex you OK?" her voice was no longer happy, but worried. " Can you come over to my house and maybe sleep over tonight?" I asked. " Of course Lex! I'll be there in a bit. Bye!" then we hung up.

  20 minutes later...

*Ding Dong*

   The doorbell rang. That must be Allie. So I walked downstairs and opened the door. She was wearing a baby blue knee-lenght dress and her hair was tied into a ponytail. She brought along a big bag, maybe her clothes. As soon as she entered my house, she hugged me really  tight like we didn't see each other in ages, but actually it was just this morning. "Allie I-I ca-cant br-breath" I said loosing my breath. She released me and said sorry.

  I carried her bag upstairs to my room. We sat on the bed together and Allie unpacked her stuff. I took a quick shower and wear my clothes. When I walked out the bathroom, Allie was already wearing her sleeping outfit. We didn't know what to do, so we went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I took two bags of chips with some bottles of soda and Allie took a bowl of pop corn with a bowl of candy. We walked back upstairs and start eating while watching 'TWILIGHT' since we didn't watch it in a while.

We chatted about random things, eating a lot and she was shocked when I told her what happen. I was trying to change the topic but Allie got excited and she still wants me to talk about him.

  We stopped chatting plus eating and we started tuck in our selves to sleep. We closed our eyes and wonder to the DreamWorld.

***

  The next morning or in this case afternoon, we woke up on top of each other. We chuckled a little and looked around the room. It was a mess! After we cleaned up the room, we went downstairs and make something for breakfast. The memories of the kiss started haunting my mind. Dylan didn't call or anything. Was he trying to play tricks in my mind?! Play me around?! He's a Playboy for GOD sake!

**NIGHT**

I was looking in my closet to search for an outfit for the party. Yes a party. Allie wanted me to follow her so I did. I picked a light grey knee-lenght dress with a pair of dark grey three inch high hills. I added a black short jacket. I took a quick shower to freshen up and apply some makeup. I curled my hair a little. I put on my clothes, shoes and took my phone, purse and headed to the door with Allie.

***

  We arrived at a big house, more like a mansion bigger than mine. I hopped out from the car and entered the mansion. The music burst from the big speakers. It was loud. People in here are dancing, drinking and having fun. I hope Dylan is not here. I lead my self to the counter and took a glass of beer. I took a sip of my beer and saw Dylan on the couch. I spoke to soon. I was searching searching for Allie Cuz she disappear. Suddenly, someone bumped into me and spilled my beer. " Watch it!" I shouted. When I looked at his face, I found a pair of hazel-green eyes. It was beautiful! He's tall, handsome and what u say HOT! I shook my thoughts away. "wanna dance?" He asked.

   My brain answered for me "sure" I automatically replied. No need for Allie now. I'm completely fine with him. I didn't know his name though. "what's your name?" he asked while we dance. Was he reading my mind?! "Lexie, yours?" I replied casually. We were shouting over the music. " The name's Skyler" Hot like its body. So we danced, drinked and chatted together.

__________________________________________

Hey guys! here's a long chapter for u. I could not wait for the votes so I just published early! please I need ure Vote and Comment! Thanks. See u till the next chapter. BYE!