The Date

♢ Lexie's POV ♢

     Allie came over to my house. She wanted to help me with my makeover. " Come on Lex! ure gonna be late for your date!!" She screamed while pulling me upstairs. " Okay, Okay. I got like 2 hours to get ready" I told allie with a poker face. Its just a date. -.- 

     I took a long shower to freshen up. I walked out of the bathroom, Allie quickly pulled me to the dressing table. " Just relax and let the expert do the job" She said with a cheesy grin. She picked up a short black dress. It was glittery from my waist to the bottom. I put on the dress and sat on the chair infront of the mirror. " Allie, this is way to ahort for me ". I protested. " Oh You! " she said and shoved me on the chair. Then Allie started her job.

* 30 minutes later *

   Allie finally finished with the makeover. I stood up and twirled infront of her. " OMG! You look ah-may-zing Lex! " she said while covering her mouth. I look at myself at the mirror. My hair was curled and had a bow at the back. My makeup was light, the mascara was  not to thick, my eyeshadow was grey in colour, my cheeks was pinkish so was my lips. Allie put on a matching necklace, earing and bracelet for the finishing touches. " This is nice. Thanks Al " I said with a smile.

   *Ding dong

" I think he's here, lets go! " Allie said excited. We head downstairs, I took a deep breath and open the door. I was facing the most handsome boy in the world. That smile, the eyes. Its just, whats the word... Perfect!. " Hey beautiful " he said smiling " Shall we? " He asked. We put our hands together and head to his car. He opened the door for me, like always. I look at allie, she winked and grinned.

  ***

  After an awkward silence in the car, " So where are we going actually? " I cracked the awkwardness. " Somewhere speacial " He smiled. He turned on the radio and our song was on,  Bruno Mars // The Lazy Song. We sang and chuckled together.

  We end up at a parking lot infront of a fancy restaurant. Dylan opened the door and took my hand, we walked hand-in-hand towards the entrance. " A table for two please "  Dylan said with a smile. " Right this way sir " The waiter lead us to our table. Our table is near the window, we sat on the chair and the waitress gave us the menu and left. We examine the menu and make our orders.

   " Lex " Dylan said with a concern look. I looked at him, he took a deep breath. " I'm so sorry Lex. I should not do that to you. I regret eveything that I did. I really miss you, I miss US. I miss every second of us. I just want u back. I actually love you Lexie. Can you forgive me? " Dylan blurted out. I stared at him, I didnt know how to react. My brain was not functioning all of a sudden. A tear slipped down. " I, I love you too Dyl. I stood up and hugged him, " So you forgive me? " He asked. " Ofcourse! " I chuckled. We sat back on our chairs. The waitress came with our food. We ordered ourselves Fish and chips with kiwi juices.

   We finished our food and headed to the car. " So you had fun princess? " He asked me with a chuckle. " Ya, too bad its over " I said with a fake pout.  " Who said its over? It just started " He said smiling at me.  Another 10 minutes past and the car stoped. We came out of the car,  were on a hill. Dylan came up to me with a cloth on his hand. " Do you trust me? " He  suddenly asked. Okaay.... this is shocking. " Why are you asking this? " I asked back kinda scared. He turned me around, so im not facing him. He put on the blind fold and walked me.

      We stoped walking and he opened the blind fold, I opened my eyes slowly. It was breath-taking. There was cloth on the ground with a candle and a bottle of wine.

The view was beautiful! " You like it? " Dylan asked. " No, I love it! " i said and gave him a peck on the lips. We sat down

and he poured us a glass of wine. " To us? " He raised an eyebrow " To us " I smiled and took a sip of the wine.  We lay down on the cloth and cuddled each other. We both watched the stars, hand in hand. We looked each other our forehead touched " I love you " He said staring on my lips. " I love you more " I smiled and kissed him.

___________________________________________

  Hey guys! Im really sorry cuz i didnt update for like months! Ive been bz lately so I hope this will make it up to u

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love you guys^^  Dont forget to tell ure frenz ♡♡ See u guys soon ♡♡

-Peguin