Warm fuzzy feelings

The next day was bright and sunny. Lucario ran out the door feeling so happy, and loved, and alive. He felt the cool breeze against his fur. He smiled so brightly about yesterday. He couldn't be happier.
"Oh Mewtwo!" Lucario thought. "MEWTWO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" He then jumped right in a flower field and hugged a lot of flowers. But in the flower garden, he saw something. It was Eevee. She looked down at him, smirking. Lucario looked up at her, and blushed in embarrassment.
"Well, you look happy," she said. "I am. I really am thanks to you," Lucario smiled. "You were right. And guess what? I got to hold his hand!" "Wait, you held his hand? Really?" "Yeah. Well at first I thought he was gonna pull his hand away, but actually, he said he didn't mind it, and that I made his hands warm with my paws." "Wow," she said, amazed. "That's amazing. Maybe soon, you might have the chance to tell him." "Yeah. I know I will," he said. Eevee then placed her paw on his nose, and kissed his forehead.
"I'm so proud of you, Lucario," she smiled. "Well, I couldn't have done it without you," he smiled. "And now, I'm gonna have these warm, fuzzy feelings every time I think of him." He then looked at her. His smile slowly fading away. "Oh uh...I'm sorry if I'm making you feel...you know...alone," he said. "No it's okay," she said. "Don't worry, I don't mind." "Okay," he said. "Besides, I have enough love when you hug me and snuggle me," she said.
Lucario then wrapped his arms around her again, and snuggled on her. "Like this?" He asked. "Yes...," Eevee purred. "I think maybe I'm gonna hang out with him again," Lucario said. "Just so that I can get closer to him." "Okay," Eevee said. "Good luck, Lucario." "Thanks Eevee," Lucario smiled, and ran off.
When he got to Mewtwo's home, he tried hard not to smile so big. He slowly breathed in and out, trying to calm down. "Okay...here I go again," he said. He walked in, and Mewtwo came out. "Oh hey, Lucario," Mewtwo said. "Hi Mewtwo," Lucario said back. "Um, do you wanna hang out again?" "What about Eevee?" Mewtwo asked. "She doesn't mind really," Lucario said. "Okay. Lucario, I've been thinking," Mewtwo began. "This isn't going to end well," Lucario thought. "Since you and Eevee are a thing, I wanna see you two hanging out together like as a date."
Lucario's eyes widened. "Oh, sure okay. I'll ask her," he said after that. "Are you okay, Lucario? Like, are you nervous about Eevee?" Mewtwo asked. "Uh...a bit," Lucario lied. "I understand," Mewtwo said, putting his hand on Lucario's shoulder. "Just pretend like you're talking to me," he smiled. Lucario blushed and smiled. "Okay," he said. "Let's do it tomorrow, since you already asked if we could hang out," Mewtwo said.
They then walked out together. In Lucario's head, he thought, "What am I gonna do?"