you dont know.....

Rachel frowned at the paper she just made. She wanted to put what she felt in a song. So she did. About how it feels to be a girl.

(Throughout the song it switched from her singing in her bedroom to in glee, it ended in glee)

She finished singing and cried.... everyone hugged her. Quinn said, "it is hard to be a girl... especially if you get pregnant.... and if you get raped... and everything like that..." Rachel nodded. The guys all looked down like they were guilty...

(Next day(

"Oh. My. Gucci! Tomorrow is prom and I cannot wait!" "Yeah whatever." "I can't wait." "I have a plan set." Kurt, sugar, Mercedes, and Santana looked at Rachel.. Rachel waited a bit. "IM GONNA HANG OUT WITH MY LADIES!" Kurt pouted as the girls clapped. "And you too Kurt" Kurt jumped up and clapped, "this is outstanding!" "Tomorrow is a day to celebrate the lady group... so we are all officially part of the singles group. Well me kinda... " Rachel put her hand in. "Well... since Blaine didn't ask me and I was hoping Rachel would I am just gonna.... join" Kurt put his hand on top of Rachel's. "Well. I have a plan to set up losers... BYE!" Santana said walking away. But she ran back and put her hand in. "But I'm totes in..." she then hurried off. "I'm in.... actually I'm gonna stay home and practice being better then everyone.. " sugar said walking away... she got slushied and she ran away. "I'm in. It was suppose to be a trio" Mercedes said eyeing Santana, who is talking to Quinn. "But we can go with the skinny Latina." Rachel clapped. "Yay! Now let's go buy some dresses!" After they finished at the mall 2 hours later cause the girls were being picky they were ready for prom.

Sorry so short... the next chapter is prom!