Can broken hearts be fixed? Pt 3

(No ones pov)
"Rachel Berry, it has been confirmed that your nose is broken." Rachel let tears slip. "Rachel do you do any activities at school?" Rachel nodded, "cheerleading" the doctor tapped something in his computer, "hm.... looks like you can't do that for the next.... week..." Rachel nodded. She excused the doctor and called Santana,

Rach: San... I'm sorry I should've believed you. He did cheat. I'm so sorry can we be friends again?

San: sure B. I knew you would come back. Where are you?

Rach: at the doctors

San: why?

Rach: Noah... accidentally hit me in my face.

San: how what was he doing?

Rach: trying to hit Sam.

San: nope I'm going to beat him up now....

Rach: please don't.

San: Rachel no one deserves to get hurt cause puck is jealous.

Rach: I thought you already knew

San: um me and Brittany went backstage with kurt and....

Rach: I don't even want to know.

San: ok I'll tell you later cause there are some juicy details... literally

Rach: don't even tell me at all.

San: ok...

Rach: where are you?

San: at kurts place.

Rach: omg please don't tell me your...

San: no just playing hide and seek

Rach: why?

San: who do you think?

Rach: Brit?

San: of course.

Rach: HEY BRIT

San: damn girl tone it down. You basically yelled in my ear.

Rach: sorry....

Rach: BRITTTTT

San: do it again and I will hang up on you....

Rach: BRITTTTTTTT

Phone: BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Rachel laughed. She went back to Sam. He smiled at her, he hugged her. Rachel hugged him back. "Me and Santana put the pieces back together," Sam sighed, "finally...." they went to school and everyone stared at Rachel. Soon people asked Rachel what happened. It wasn't long before Santana told everyone and people have been sending puck death glares. Some losers even slushied him. He felt very bad. He tried calling Rachel. Rachel looked at her phone an hour later.

100 missed calls from My prince.

Rachel changed his name as she shook her head. As she changed the name on the other side of the hall a slushy had a target and hit the person in the face. Puck. He stood there for a while realizing Rachel wasn't there to wipe the slushy from his face. He went to the bathroom and looked down at the exact chair Rachel had wiped the slushy clean from his face that 'one time'. He saw Rachel and Noah. "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you" Noah said sadly. Rachel felt bad. "It's fine.... N-Noah... I am going to tell you something you may like or not..." Noah looked at her deeply. "I love you". That's when the flashback faded away. That was the first time she said she loved him... he missed her. He called Rachel 20 more times. But the voicemail said, "My Princess has blocked you and you cannot call her again." Puck forgot he had slushy on his face he ran to Rachel. "Rach.... look I'm sorry... I know I'm a jerk... you can punch me" he said closing his eyes. Rachel nodded and punched his stomach. Puck still had his eyes closed, "Rachel... are you gonna punch me?" Rachel shook her head and hugged him, "Noah I can't completely forgive you but I can give you a chance to empress me again... by being my friend." Puck flinched. Wow friend zone that must... really hurt... but he nodded.