Why cant i just get it right?

(No ones pov)
Rachel was lying on her bed. She just finished having sex with Sam and he was asleep. Rachel went to the bathroom and began to run the bath water. She cried and cried. She couldn't stop. After 30 minutes of crying, Rachel went into the bath and relaxed. She bathed herself. She didn't know what was wrong with her. "WHY CANT I GET IT RIGHT?!" She screamed. Sam then woke up. "Why can't I just get it right?" She slowly went head to toe under water. Sam went to the bathroom and saw Rachel. "Rach?" He said turning a corner. He saw her "RACHEL!" He pulled her out the water. "What are you doing?" Said a concerned Rachel. Sam loved seeing her naked but.. not like this. "What are you doing?" Sam questioned her. Rachel had water dripping down her eyelashes, "uh..." Rachel coughed out water.

20 minutes later....

Rachel wore this

With these:

(If you wanted to know) and Santana is wearing this

Also these:

Rachel arrived at school with Sam

Rachel arrived at school with Sam. He kissed her "please don't freak babe." Rachel nodded but felt sad inside cause puck used to call her, babe. Rachel saw Santana wearing regular clothes and walked over to her. "What happened?" Rachel asked. "Curiosity killed the cat" Santana said gloomy. Rachel punched her in the arm. "I mean your uniform" Santana made her mouth into a 'o' shape. "Curiosity was always my favorite cat." Britney said. Rachel face palmed herself. "Coach told me to not wear my uniform and look cool. Also be Quinn's 'friend'." Rachel nodded. Britney looked at Rachel, "I love you Rachel. Your my best friend but I also love you as a girlfriend." Rachel smiled. "I love you too brits" puck was watching Rachel. Her skirt was short that as soon as she bends over..... HEAVEN! Puck wanted her but he knew she needed time. Rachel saw puck and brushed pass him to the auditorium.
(Play the song here)

What have I done
Wish I could run
Away from this ship going under,
Just trying to help
Hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world is.... on my shoulders.
What can you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just want to fix them somehow
But how many times will it take?
How many times will it take for me..... to get it right?
To get it right.....
Can I start again
With my fates again?
Cause I can go back and undo this.
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser I'll get through this
What can you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take
How many times will it take for me to get it right?
So I throw up my fist throw a punch in the air!
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fare
So I sent down a wish and I send up a prayer
That finally someone will see how much I care!!!!
(What can you do when your good isn't good enough)
all that you touch tumbles down?
Oh! my best intentions keep making a mess of thing I just wanna fix it somehow
How many times will it take?
Oh how many times will it take?
To get it right.....
To get it right.......

Rachel finished singing and heard clapping. Sue. "B can you sing over your lover puck like that to get his attention?" Rachel nodded. "Now find someone who loves puck and fight over him." Rachel looked around the hallway and saw a cheerio flirting with puck. Bingo. Rachel walked over to her. She had blonde hair with strawberry streaks. "Hey Sarah we gots to go to cheerios practice." Sarah nodded and blew a kiss to puck. Puck put a heart over his chest to Sarah. Rachel rolled her eyes. Rachel texted Santana and Santana came down the hallway with a red and blue slushy. She threw them both at Sarah. Sarah didn't get a perfect view of the person but she saw brunette hair which didn't really help. "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" Sarah Sputtered. "Actually... I just did." Santana whispered. Sarah couldn't see but she grabbed Santana's ponytail and yanked her to the ground. Which caused Santana to sweep her legs under Sarah's legs and Sarah fell in the slippery contents. Sarah yet again tried to grab Santana's hair but she forgot Santana could actually see. Santana dodged it and walked away. Rachel recorded Sarah trying to grab air and struggling in slushy. Everyone laughed at Sarah. Rachel walked away. She sent the video to all the glee kids. Santana looked at the video and smiled. Kurt and Mercedes were watching it over and over. Artie, Tina and mike watched it and laughed. Britney was cheering. Quinn and Finn were imitating her. Puck watched it and stared at it madly. Rachel kicked Sarah off the Cheerios. she was the school joke. Glee club and Cheerios were at the top. Sarah left school cause of all the laughing and bullying. Puck went to Rachel and held up his phone. "Rachel what the hell is this?" Rachel fluttered her lashes. "I don't know. I saw a jock posting that on social media. And I helped." Puck licked his lips, "you know I love it when you play dirty." Rachel smiled, "I know you do" puck kissed Rachel. "Oh god I missed those lips" ,Puck moaned.

And Kurt popped out of nowhere, "And that was how puckleberry was united but Sam was left in the blue." Rachel totally forgot about Sam. She chased Kurt, "how many times do I have to tell you to stop ruining good moments!!" "Until I die!" "Ugh!"  Puck was watching as Rachel's skirt went up. Kurt was also watching so puck had to say, "keep your eyes to yourself Hummel."

Mdksmdidnwjsjjfejjsjfjjejshbvygvvycgvyuyuyhubhubbuhbbhbhubihbuibihbjiijbihbibcrrch
OMG GUYS THIS IS  1035 WORDS IN ALL!