Epilogue

I smiled as I took one last glance around the therapists room. The last time I'd be in here. The last time I'd have to talk to this guy.

Dr. Celo walked into the room, drinking from his cup of coffee. He laughed a little when he saw me smiling as wide as I was.

"Tyler, I don't think I've ever seen you be this happy to be in my room. Why so smiley?" He asked, sitting at his desk.

"Cause it's my last session with you." As soon as I said that, I realized how rude it sounded. "I mean, I really do like you, but-"

He cut me off, smiling. "I know what you meant, Tyler."

I nodded, deciding it was best to just stay quiet.

"So, I hate to make your last session like every other, but how're you feeling?"

"Fine."

"Fine?"

I nodded. "Just fine. If you're asking physically, drained. Mentally, a little off, but that's how I always feel. Overall, fine."

Dr. Celo nodded, scribbling something on his notepad. "You haven't done anything to harm yourself?"

I shook my head. "I stopped wearing the elastic band too."

He smiled at me. "That's great, Tyler. Have you heard anything from Blurryface?"

I shook my head. "Not yet, but I have a strong feeling he'll be back."

Dr. Celo nodded.

It was quiet for a few seconds, so I took the opportunity to ask something that had been eating away at me. "When can I tour again?"

"Well, I'm not sure. I guess that's up to you, Tyler. Do you feel like you're well enough to tour again?"

I took a moment to think about this. Yes, because touring takes away the stress. But I also wasn't, because tour adds its own stress. "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean?"

I explained it to him, watching as he nodded along with what I said.

"I think you're well enough to tour again if you give yourself a longer break here and there. You don't want to drive yourself over the edge again."

I nodded.

"Well, if there's nothing else you'd like to talk about, I think we can cut it off there."

I smiled. "No, there's nothing else. Thank you."

Dr. Celo smiled and nodded. "You're welcome, Tyler."

°°°°

"Josh, get ready to tweet from the band account!" I called as I walked into the hotel room.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm well enough to tour again."

Josh had a wide grin plastered on his face as he took out his phone and started typing.

One week later

The intro the Heavydirtysoul started, making my heart race. I really needed this.

I walked on stage, hearing the crowd scream louder than before. They were just as excited as I was to be back, and I couldn't be happier.

As I walked out on stage, I looked over the crowd, taking in as many smiling faces as I could. One in particular caught my attention.

Blurryface was standing off to the side of the pit with his arms crossed. He looked angry with me, but I didn't care. I finally had him under control and I knew I could finally live with him.

I smirked at him and walked to the microphone hanging from the ceiling.  Throughout the whole song, I held eye contact with Blurryface just to piss him off. And it worked, but it didn't annoy him enough to make him do anything. He just kept glaring at me.

I closed my eyes as I screamed out the last few words to the song. When I opened my eyes to look at Blurry, I saw he was gone.

Smiling, I took off my mask. I finally felt content.