Morning Bastards

Im always here. Watching.

Don't hide it.

"SANS! PICK UP YOUR SOCK!"

"ok."

"DON'T MOVE IT ONE INCH FORWARD, MOVE IT TO YOUR ROOM!"

"ok."

I groaned. They were always arguing in the morning. Speaking of mornings, Papyrus woke up at 2:12 AM.

I don't even want to think about how loud the pots and pans were in the kitchen.

"SAAAAAANNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!"

"ya."

That was the last straw.

"WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT YOUR SKELETAL MOUTHS CLOSED?!" I shouted, my blanket almost flying in the air in the fit of my rage.

"SOMEONE HERE DOSENT WAKE UP AT 4:05 IN THE GODDAMMN MORNING!" I rolled over and huffed.

"paps. you broke her." Sans said, looking over to Papyrus.

"MY FAULT?! MAYBE IF YOU CLOSED YOUR YAPPING MOUT-" Papyrus stopped mid-sentence."MOUTH!" Papyrus said in a whisper.

"I'll be in hallway. Don't break my ears." I said, dragging my pillow and blanket to the hallway that separated Sans's room to Papyrus'.

---------------------------

"SANS, WHAT DOES SIN MEAN?"

"..."

"you'll know when you get older."

"Sin. The meaning of sin is-"

"is digging a deep hole in the snow and stay there for your entire life."

---------------------------

I woke up at 9:46 AM, relived that the kitchen hadn't burnt down yet.

Or so I thought.

Inside the kitchen was a red mess, overcooked spaghetti sticks on the walls, meatballs in the shape of Papyrus's face on the fridge.

I cringed. I wonder how Sans takes care of this crap.

It was quiet. I wasnt used to silence.

I decided to take out my phone, watching an episode of Yuri On Ice.

In the middle of the intro, the door slammed open, almost making my phone drop to the ground.

Undyne came in with an exited face.

She looked at my phone on the ground, then it directed to my face of horror and shock.

She rubbed the back of her neck and picked up my phone. "Sup punk." 'Punk' was her nickname for everyone. From Burgerpants to Froggit, even me.

My face retracted, forming a not-so suprised face with half closed eyelids.

You know, like the one your mom makes when she sees your grades.

Undyne looked behind me to see the mass of half-cooked meatballs, and spaghetti strips shaping snakes on the floors, walls, and ceiling.

"Jeez. You really need to touch up on your cooking skills."Undyne looked at me with pity.

"Say, why dont I give you free cookin' lessons, punk?" She raised an eyebrow with a somewhat forced smile.

"Wait, theres a misunderstanding, I didn-"

Undyne grabbed me tight by the wrist, and looked at me.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

This isnt going to go well.

__________________________
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN, I DUNNO, MONTHS?

I WAS BUSY WITH TUMBLR AND INSTAGRAM AND AHJJKSLKSL

IM SOOOOO SORRY.

But how did this get 1.06K views like what

But thank you so much for the support! I didnt know this thing would get popular

Anyways, remember to comment, vote, and follow me, i guess.

Thank you for reading this chapter of Sleeping Stars!