Cooking Lesson.

Charas POV

Oh. Hello, bitches.
Im being dragged by a fish woman to her house.

To cook.

"Cmon' its gonna be fun! Well, as long as the house dosent go on fire."

"Oh god its gonna go on fire." I said, pretty much predicting the future of this 'Cooking Lesson'.

"Well, its a 50/50 chance it will!"Undyne said, looking at the bright of oh, I dunno,

Being toasted alive.

~●~

Silence was between us for a good 20 minutes, until I saw a glimpse of a red scarf.

Papyrus was here at 4:00 AM.

While Undyne and Papyrus tried to ram the door open, because Papyrus was 'Protecting' it by putting all of her furniture behind the door. Even the piano.

I was just roaming around, finding a better entrance without getting a splinter, I found a window.

I tried breaking it, and I DID break it.

Uh, of course. Im Chara Dremurr.

"Hey! You idiots! Just break the windows!" I yelled, getting off their attention from the giant wrecking ball beside Undyne's house.

"WHAT? BUT THE GRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT PAPYRUS THOUGHT THEY WERE PAPYRUS-PROOF!" Papyrus said, yelling louder than I did.

"Papyrus. Stand back."Undyne's tone was making me worried, but in a 'oh god no' way.

Then I heard glass shattering. And then a shard flew from the impact and scraped my cheek a little bit.

"Oh. And now my cheek is bleeding." I always kept my cool in situations like this. For Asgores sake.

I fought Sans, remember?

Well, I went over to them and they were trying to get in, but Papyrus wouldn't stop whining because he scraped his 'Battle Armor'.

Meanwhile, I was untying the ropes to the furniture blocking the front door.

Since when did Papyrus know how to knot so tight?!

Then, I gave up, so I got a knife from the kitchen.

And...I broke.

The ropes. Kinda still too tight. But I managed to cut them anyways.

Papyrus calmed down soon after, and then he started saying we should make a a dish called 'Glass Soup'.

More like 'The Most Painful Dish In The World'.

After cleaning up everything, (Exept the piano. That thing was a little too heavy.) We FINALLY started to cook.

"OKAY! CHARA, NOW GO SQUASH THOSE TOMATOES LIKE THEY ARE YOUR GREATEST ENEMY!" Undyne yelled so loud, my hair was litteraly flying.

I envisioned the little tomatoes as《File Deleted》
Then I squashed them into little bits.

Well, they went on the wall and ceiling.

"...We'll just scrape those in a bowl later."

Undyne handed me a spaghetti packet.

"Homemade spaghetties are the best, but I buy them from the store because they're cheaper!"

I dumped the entire pack into the bowl, (including the packet.) And I turned up the heat.

"HOTTER! ARE YOU A SISSY?!"

I turned it up again.

"HOTTER!"

and again.

"HOTTTTTEEEEER!!"

Then I turned it into max heat.

"HOTTER- wait isnt that am bit too mu-"

I landed on the ground with a thud, bits of burnt spaghetti falling on EVERYTHING.

"Mhm. Tastes pretty good, actually." I said, licking off the sauce off my fingers.

Undyne helped me up.

"Eh, sorry kid. Kinda went overboard there." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"OVERBOARD? OVERBOARD?! YOU WENT WAY OVERBOARD."I yelled.

"YOU WENT SKYBOARD- NO, SPACEBOARD- NO! YOU WENT SPACEBAR!"

Undyne looked at me with wide eyes, kinda like she was saying 'CALM DOWN. EAT A SNICKERS BAR-'.

We both quietly argued for a while, then we both left.

Then after walking for an hour, I saw a glimpse of a blue flame in a dark corner next to a hotdog stand at the entrance of Waterfall.

I guessed someone lit a fire over a nightlight, but it seemed like something was making the fire.

Or, someone.