Can You Sing?

Chara's POV
Isn't it weird?
Sans isnt anywhere.
I havent seen any sign of him for the past year.

"Darling~! There you are!"

I turned to the direction of the seemingly almost gay mettalic voice.

"Mettaton? What the hell do you want?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask,"
He kneeled down to my hight.

I stared at him. "Are you mocking me because im short?"

"No, im here to ask if you want to have a sing off in Hotlands!" He said, standing and twirling.

"Metta, you know I SUCK at singing. Period."

"Dont worry darling, I got it covered."

I facepalmed. He was waving a mic with autotune on it.

"A no is a no Mettaton." I turned around and walked away.

"Fine. I go!" The kinda almost gay robot said, turning and sashayed away.

But i saw a slight grin on his face.

"Oh, you wont go, but ill make you."

I was sitting on a bench in snowdin, chomping down a Grillby-custom-special, a a large bowl of chocolate lathered fries.

Then, suddenly, Undyne jumped out of the bushes near me and ran over to me.

"Kid! What the heck are you doing here?! C'mon, your late!" She then grabbed me by the wrist.

"What? What show?! Let go!"

The red-head fish lady dragged me to hell. Litteraly.

By the time we reached the water dispenser to cool off, I was already in a massive pool of sweat.

"Okay, drink up, punk." She handed me a cup with water almost pricking the edges of the cup.

then she dragged me to the lab.

"Okay! Let me go now. I can find an empty seat myself." I said, scanning the chairs surrounding the large circle stage.

"What? Are you insane? Come here!" She yet grabbed again on my already paining wrist.

"Okay, im going to leave ya here." She placed me on a red chair around mirrors. "Practice, because im rooting for you, punk."

"Practice?! What am I supposed to practice?!"

"See ya!" She said,
slamming the door.

My eyes dragged along the room, noticing every tiny deatail; I looked like a celebrity.

There was some hair spray for natural brown hair, yet I dont really like wearing any crap on my face.

I didn't even know the reason WHY I was here, but I just sat in the chair upside down while staring at the ceiling.

3rd Person POV

Fifteen minutes had passed. outside, the last few people were arriving, and the cameras were getting warmed up, and so was the star.

Yet Chara didnt know what was even going on. They looked exactly the same, no getup, no anything.

She was just spinning around in their chair, wondering how many spins does it took till she vomited.

Suddenly, a red light blinked on the top of the door to her room, making loud noises and flaring lights.

TO THE STAGE. 1 MORE MINUTE TILL SHOWTIME!

"Ill just go out now? Thank god, I thought id be stuck here till we see Jesus or something."

She briskly walked out of the room, smiling for her sweet release from this weird ass place.

"W-what the...?"

She was grabbed by two mettalic hands

Then she was slapped through the dress room and she left with a dazed look and a costume for Alice from 'Alice In Wonderland'.

The dress was blue, it had multiple layers on it to create the look of puff,
She had black and white striped stockings that reached until her hips.
A small white apron was draped over the dress; It had a front pocket on it.

Her hair was left normal, yet a black bow was left on her hair.

Then she saw lights.

"WAIT HOLD THE PHONE AM I GOING TO HEAVE-"

...LIGHTS!
...CAMERA!
...ACTION!

(Side note: Mettaton is in bold text.)

Welcome, ladies and gentlemonsters, to the
Sing-off of the century!

May I please welcome, our
star, me! Mettaton!

Now lets welcome our special guest, Chara Dremurr!

"What?! Sing off? There must be a misunderstandi-"

Mettaton, please take the honors!

Why, thank you Mettaton!

Lets start.