A/N - and the lemon/smut i promised you all - 2

"sh-shit, too fast- h-holy f-fuck," a voice moaned out, the sounds of skin slapping against skin being heard.

"youre too noisy. shut up."
another voice, this time more deeper and threatening, replied to the previous voice.

"i-i dont give a shit."

the other grunted and gave the brunette a grin, one different from his usual, permanent one. it seemed predatory, yet so smug at the same time. the pale boy shivered and lazily bucked his hips upwards.

"fiesty." he muttered, and the brunette bit his lip harshly, his hole clenching around the other. "n-ngh~ and you s-said i was noisy," the boy huffed.

the boy looked down at their legs and he frowned. "y-yaah..w-wan' move my h-hips," he whined and the other just smiled. his bony fingers were holding the smaller boy's thighs down to stop him from moving them any longer. he stuck his tounge out.
the boy glared at him back.

             -
"as if youve never been to a strip club," frisk muttered, rolling his shoulders and shivering. "cmon, lets go inside, its freezing out here.

"but ive never been to a strip club. you know im a virgin." chara looked at the other and they just shrugged. "youre a perverted virgin."

chara froze. damn, he went through his search history again? i mean..he was only being curious. like a cute little virgin boy should be. "keep talking and ill tell mom you got wasted at undynes and jumped through her window and started figting with yourself beside her house."

frisk placed his index finger onto the others lips and hushed him. "we dont talk about that anymore."

chara rolled his eyes. he blinked and stared at the spew of sweaty, tall males that danced around the small stages while they tried resisting hitting their faces when they were getting too close. none of them were his type, really. they were too bulky, too..muscular for his taste. he made a beeline for the bar and avoided making eye contact with anyone else. he sat onto an empty stool and rested his elbow on the table, back turned to face the several stages. frisk was wandering around the pub, looking both confused and intrested at everything. there were branded bottles of lube on the walls and everything.

"..ID, please." he heard the bartender sharply tap the brunett males back. he definitely expected this. he had a baby face, and the bartender didnt quite trust him. he sighed and slid his ID over to the man behind the bar and he compared his face with the boys. he made a soft sigh and handed it back to the boy. he took time to notice there were two men manning the bar. one that looked like he was both on fire and made of fire, while the other..

"..are you going to get anything? i dont have all day." the one made of fire asked, tilting his head and crossing his arms. how did his sleeves not catch on fire.

"just a beer. taking it easy tonight." he told and the man nodded, turning his back around to pour the boy a drink. charas eyes slowly made their way to the other bartender. he was wearing the same uniform as the other, yet he had a blue jacket over the fancy uniform. it looked tacky, hed admit. but he was also silently slurpping onto ketchup packets when the other customers thought he was making their drinks.

chara chuckled a little. he smiled and probably stared at him longer than anticipated. for a second they locked gazes, and chara couldve sworn, in that short amount of time they looked at each other, he winked at him.

-