(Not) Going Back To Drugs

Thank you for the votes and comments! Here is the new chapter.

Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes, they will be edited.

PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

Another PS: The Fanart in the multimedia belongs to Lexieken from daviantart.

Chapter 2: (Not) Going Back To Drugs

Molly was lying on the bed, thinking about her new life. 

They have been dating for 3 months now, and their relationship was going well. She was happy. Although Sherlock didn't say it out loud she knew he was happy too, but everyone still thought they would split up at any moment. 

She looked at her left. Sherlock was sleeping beside her. She watched him for a moment, he looked like an angel while he was sleeping. He looked so... Innocent.  Molly thought she couldn't love him more than she did before they started dating, but she was wrong. She couldn't even compare them. 

Sherlock was a good boyfriend, if you can observe. For instance, he always took a shower in the afternoon even if he hated it. Nevertheless, he still did it because he knew she likes taking a shower after she came from work when the bathroom was still hot. Moreover, he always made a cup of tea for her, prepared breakfast (although he didn't eat anything) and he woke her up with playing the song he composed for her. Sherlock wasn't an easy man, but if he loved someone, he would do everything for them. 

She tried to get up without waking Sherlock, and fortunately succeeded. He was sleeping so deep, Molly wasn't surprised about that. He
hadn't been sleeping for three days. Although she tried to convince him, he didn't listen. After a long case that he was working on for three days, he threw himself to the bed and fell a sleep immedietely. 

She wore Sherlock's blue dressing gown which she liked very much and went to the living room. When she looked at the street from the window, it was empty.

She did used to living there, he always liked Sherlock's apartment, even if she just came here four times before they started dating. 

The reactions of Mrs. Hudson, Greg, Mycroft, John and Sherlock's parents were priceless. She would never forget those.

John and Mary.

 "If we are going to tell everyone, we should talk with John and Mary first.'' said Sherlock. ''They already know after all.'' 

Molly didn't object. Mary was the first person who she told her feelings for Sherlock. She didn't judge her, she just listened. She supported her engagement because she thought Sherlock was dead. When Sherlock returned, she was engaged with Tom. After the celebration that was made for Sherlock's return, she took her to the kitchen and said Sherlock had feelings for her. She didn't believe at first, how could Sherlock love her? Even if he had, she was engaged in that time. She wouldn't break the engagement off because of an uncertain thought, but Sherlock was always between them. Even Tom had seen it.

How would John react? Molly didn't know. He could find it strange, because he never thought Sherlock having a relationship. Maybe he already knew. Mary must have told him. 

When John and Mary returned from their honeymoon, they went to their home and told everything. Although Mary knew them from the wedding, she was so excited. 

"I told you he had feelings for you!'' said Mary with excitement. ''When I saw you two dancing I wasn't surprised. I'm really happy for you.''