Magnussen

Thank you for the votes and comments! Here is the new chapter.

PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

Another PS: The Fanart in the multimedia belongs to Lexieken from daviantart.

Chapter 4: Magnussen

''What are you doing here?'' asked Sherlock.

''Oh,'' said Magnussen. ''I just wanted to know if you are okay.'' 

''Do you really think I would believe that?'' said Sherlock. ''What do you want?'' 

''You want me to get straight to the point.'' Magnussen said. ''Okay then, here's the deal; you will bring all the information that your brother has.''

''What if I don't accept it?'' 

''If you don't bring the information, Mr. Holmes...'' he stopped, then continued. ''Your girlfriend will pay the price.'' 

''She has nothing to do with this!''

''You're wrong, Mr Holmes.'' said Magnussen. ''She helped you for faking your own death. She cheated the raports, that's a crime. I suggest you to do as I say, or she will lose her job, maybe they will took her to the prison for years. Who knows? She helped a criminal after all.'' he spopped for a moment. "You were known as a criminal at least."

He smiled, and that was the most disgusting smile he has ever seen. 

''Think about it, Mr Holmes.'' he said before he left the room. ''You have time, I want the informations on Christmas.''  

-----------

 The next day, Sherlock was lying on the hospital bed, thinking about what Magnussen said.

Could Magnussen really do that? Yes. 

Is doing what he says logical?  Nope.

Am I going to do what he wants me to? I don't know. I don't like not knowing.

He couldn't let him do that to Molly. He must save her. 

When he was deep in thought, Molly came in. 

''Hey, are you better today?'' said Molly before she kissed him. 

''Yes, I'm fine. I still don't understand why I still have to stay in the hospital.'' 

''They want to be sure before they release you, Sherlock.'' she said. ''Moreover, I talked to the doctor, he said you can go home tomorrow.''

''That's great!'' said Sherlock with a smile. Maybe going home could help him. 

''Molly?''

''Yes, Sherlock.''

''I love you.'' he said. ''I would do anything for you. You know that, right?'' 

''I know, Sherlock.'' she said, but She was confused. "Why did you need to say it?"

"I just wanted you to know." he said and took her hand. "You did everything for me. I would do it too."

Molly smiled and kissed his forehead. ''I love you too Sherlock, and you didn't have to say it, I already know.'' 

----------

As soon as they returned home, Sherlock started to search Magnussen. He tried to find something he can use against him, but he found nothing. He tried to search from Mycroft's account which can access everything and he found appledore. The place where he kept everything, everything that he could use for blackmail. He had to go there, when he took Mycroft's laptop, the gps would work and they would arrest him from blackmailing.