Jinxx

*Rebels P.O.V*

"In other news a local man going by the name jinxx has recently been terrorising the city with multiple murders a night, families are advised to lock all windows and doors and not let your children out after dark-" the news reporter was cut off when my mom turned the tv off "it's late, lock your bedroom window and go to bed" I look at her shocked "Mom it's only nine O clock I'm 17 not seven!" "I said go to bed rebel!! "she yells back grabbing me by my arm and throwing me in my room. I huff as she locks the door and do as I'm told, I wait until I know she's asleep. Getting changed quietly (into the clothes in the pic at the top) I sneak out my window down the very convenient tree beside it, Running till I'm out of sight I start walking and pull my hood over my head humming to myself. I hear a scream and run to find it coming from an alley hiding behind a giant dumpster I watch in horror as a woman has her throat slit before being tossed to the ground, tearing my attention away from the woman I see a man with pale skin and Caribbean blue eyes with small scare out from the sides of his mouth forming a smile, gotta say for a serial killer the dudes pretty hot... What the fuck are you thinking Rebel go home!! As I turn to start walking home I'm pinned to the back of the dumpster by my neck by some creepy old dude, he starts squeezing it and I try to scream out, taking out a gun and putting it to my head I squeeze my eyes shut hearing a gun go off but in unharmed. I open my eyes and look to see Jinxx having shot the guy in the head, he smiles at me "Oh what a pretty pretty pretty pretty girl" he says, twirling a bit of my hair around his fingers "I quite like you.. I think I'll keep you" he adds "W-what?" I ask and he chuckles stepping back "You'll be seeing from me a lot more often" he smirks before disappearing...