Chapter 6

Alexis' POV

All five of us got into my apartment building, In the elevator and out onto floor 3. We all were talking when I heard David, Liza, Toddy and Heath yell my name from across the hall. We all looked up to who it was. Ashton the bent down to my ear and asked.

"I'm guessing the one in the all black clothes is your brother?"

I just nodded my head and he pulled his head back. I gave Ashton my keys ad told them to go to apartment 321 and they went over to my apartment. David, Liza, Toddy and Heath all came over to me, David said.

"So I'm guessing those are your friends? They seem nice. Lex where were you?"

"Yeah there my friends and yeah they're nice and pretty funny. I was at Sunset Boulevard until I met up with Ashton and Michael so then they brought me back to their hotel so I could catch up with Calum and Luke"

They all nodded. Heath then whispered something to Toddy then from Toddy it went to Liza then from Liza to David. David looked at me and asked.

"So you grabbing something from your apartment or staying there?"

"I'm staying there with the guys"

They all nodded and began walking back to David's apartment. I waited a few seconds then began walking to my apartment. I got into my apartment and just heard Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael talking, they were saying.

M- Ash you just have to do it man. If she says no well that's okay but I'm sure she'll say yes, just try

C- Yeah just do it no foul no harm right?

A- Yeah, okay I'll do it... Thanks guys

M- No problem

C- No problem

L- No problem man

I opened and closed the door again but louder this time so they could hear it. I took my shoes off and went into the living room to see the guys sitting on the couch on their phones. They all looked up, looked at Ashton then back at me, Ashton then asks me.

"Hey Lex could we talking in private?"

I smiled then said.

"Yeah sure Ash"

He got up and followed me to the kitchen. I turned around to look at him and he was there with the cutest smile ever, he then said

"Lex... I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Ash, yes"

He pulled me into a hug and then kissed me I was just thinking, I hope David and Alex are okay with this. We went back into the living room with his arm around me the guys just got excited and we all laughed. Luke then said.

"Well we have to celebrate... Drinks?"

We all nodded, I looked at them and asked.

"Guys would it be okay if I invited my brother and his friends?"

They all nodded there heads smiling, Calum says.

"No damage in inviting more people right?"

We then all shouted 'RIGHT'. I got changed into a dress, did my makeup again then went over to David's apartment to invite them. I knocked on the door and David answered the door, I then say.

"Hey Dave we were wondering if you guys wanted to come and celebrate with us? We are going somewhere the guys aren't telling me yet... So you guys wanna come?"

"Hey Lex and yeah sure we'll come it's, me, Liza, Scotty, Elton, Zane, Heath, Alex, Toddy and Gabbie that good?"

"Yep that's good. So met us downstairs at the main entrance in 10?"

"Sure see you guys in 10"

"See ya in 10"

I walked back over to my apartment just thinking, this is going to be a fun night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was a shorter chapter it's about 3:30 in the morning here so... NIGHT!!