Chapter 9

David's POV

We got to Elton's, Dom quickly gets out and runs into the yard while I get out in a reasonable pace. I got into the house and everyone was just laughing, I questioned it but then I walked closer and I saw they were laughing at Heath and Alexis because Heath had Alexis over his shoulder and saying 'You excited baby' Alexis just laughed and had said back to him.

"No, no baby, you excited?"

"Yeah we all"

Everyone was just laughing at this and I was too but I looked at my phone and it was 3:25. I walked up to Alex, I said to him.

"Hey we gotta go... You good with seeing Lexi with the things she'd going to be wearing?"

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine... Let's go'

I just nodded my head and told everyone that we had to go or we would be late but good thing is it is only 5 minutes away from Elton's house.

Time skip to the Runway

Alexis' POV

I walked everyone to their seats and everyone just hugged me and said 'thank you Lexi' and I just smiled and said to everyone 'Anything for you guys, I think of you guys as family' they all awed and Heath yelled.

"GROUP HUG!!!"

We all just laughed and all got in a group hug. I then left them all talking to each other so I could go backstage and get ready for the runway.

David's POV 4:30 when the event starts

We all were sitting in our seats talking when, I'm guessing the manager to this came out and said.

"Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen... I hope you guys are having a wonderful evening... Our guest singers will be Demi Lovato and Nick Jones... (they came out) So now I welcome the first model of the evening. She is the third highest ranked model... Alexis Dobrik!!!"

Everyone started to clap while my sister walked onto the runway with a huge smile and when Demi and Nick started to sing there first song which was one of Nick's songs, Jealous.

Time skip to mid show

David's POV

Alexis came back onto the runway again for the sixth time, I looked over to Alex and he wasn't even looking at anyone on the runway or anyone at all. He then got up and left his seat. I got up and followed him to ask him something.

Alexis' POV 1 minute before David and Alex left

I was walking down the runway beside Veronica one of my friends. I looked over to where everyone was supposed to be sitting and I heard a few of them yell 'YA GO LEXI!!' I was smiling a huge smile. I saw Alex then David get up out of their seats and leave to somewhere. It bothered me a bit but I let it go and looked straight ahead but then Demi swung me around her then past me over to Nick, I then was in the middle of them and we began walking to the end of the runway while they both were singing.

David's POV

Once I caught up to Alex I swung him so he was looking at me and said.

"Alex are you okay?"

He hesitated to answer me but then he said,

"Fuck David I'm not okay... Seeing your sister up there, the one I like dressed like that... Man I just want to sweep her off her feet and ask her to go out with me... Man I sound so fucking cheesy right now but it's true"

I just looked at him in shock because he usually doesn't talk to me about this kinda stuff and he was being cheesy. I then said to him.

"Alex I'm sure everything will be fine... You'll get over her I promise okay"

He just nodded his head and we went back to our seats but I couldn't help but think for the rest off the time we were here was, a year ago Lexi really liked Alex, I wonder if her feelings are still there.