Chapter 24

-Before they got to the Hospital-

David's POV

I was sitting in my room trying to record a video for my second channel when my mom called,

Mom:
David are you at your apartment?

David:
Yes mom I am, I'm trying to make record a video right now could we talk later?

Mom:
David your sister wants you and Alex to come to the hospital, she wants to see you both... She is willing to let you record a video with her... Please David come

David:
Okay, okay I will come, I'll get Alex to come to, well he's going to want to come anyways... So are you going straight there or??

Mom:
No, no we are coming to your apartment first, we are going to drive you guys over to the hospital if that is alright with you?

David:
Yeah that's not a problem, so how far are you from the building?

Mom:
About five minutes away so get ready

David:
Okay talk to you when you get here

Mom:
Yep, okay, bye

David:
Bye

Ended

I grabbed my camera then one gopro plus a stand for my main camera. I then walked out of my room to find Alex sitting on the couch with bailey laying on his stomach while Alex was watching     TV. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a snack then sat on the couch beside Alex. He was dressed in a pair of sweats, and a long sleeved shirt. I looked at him and saw how miserable he was even though he had Bailey in his arms. I turned my attention to the TV then back to Alex, I then said to him,

"Get ready we are going to see Lexi... Lexi wants us there and so does my parents"

He looked at me happy, he gave me Bailey then ran to his room to get changed. Once he was done getting changed and everything I got a text from my mom saying they were downstairs so we left the apartment and headed to the car my parents have rented.

-When they got to Alexis room-

David's POV

We were all talking in the hospital on the way to Alexis' room. We stopped to tell the nurse that we are here to visit her. Alex and my parents talked about things that them and I would never talk about, most of the conversations we had together was about youtube, how Alex and I became friends and about Lexi. We walked into her room and we began to say hello to her until her phone went off, she looked at it and I could tell by her face that it wasn't someone she was hoping for. We all went to sit around her, she put it on speaker then said.

-Listening to the call-

Alexis' POV

I answered the phone call. I put it on speaker so everyone in the room could here. I wrote on my notepad "Go find Officer William", David immediately ran out of my room and to the nurses station. All I could here from the phone was mumbling and sighs. Officer William and David came running back into my room, they stayed quiet, Officer William pulled out a recorder so he could record the conversation. I made a quick noise then a man's voice began talking.

"Hey sweet pie, you should have listened to our instructions they were clear as day. Next time you do something that stupid again you better watch out, we will wait until you are all better and we well come back and do something much worse then that I promise... So I see you aren't talking, that's okay I know what he did to you, it must have hurt... Well sweetie pie you better start thinking straight before something worse happens... Just remember we always know where you are, we can do anything to you and we have known you practically all your life, bye now sweetie pie, see or talk to you next time"

They then hung up. I let a couple of tears run down my face. My parents came up to my bed and gave me a hug. My mom then said to me,

"Alexis... Do you know who that was?"

I wrote on my paper,

"I'm pretty sure it was Daniel Pros, he and was my bestfriend and my first boyfriend"

David then looked down. I waved my hand infront of my mom's face, when I got her attention I pointed at David. She said to David,

"David, your sister wants to say something"

He then looked up at me. I wrote on my notepad,

"What are you hiding from me? Dave I need to know"

He then looked down again, he sighed then said,

"Okay, Alexis I know who is all behind this, I thought it would cool down after but it hasn't... Daniel Pros he is the boss I know this because this group is going by all your boyfriends and best friends... It's Daniel Pros then Michael Everett, Nick Wilson, Mason New, Jason Jonger, Will Barnes, Zander Mierson, Tyler Morris, Bryce Hubner, Zach Manger, and Sean DuShay... They all are in this... I know this because I clued in and remembered all Alexis' ex-friends and ex-boyfriends... They will go in that order"

I looked at him crying because I knew he was right somehow. Officer William then looked at David then me and Alex then looked at my parents, he then said,

"Mrs, and Mr Dobrik I would like to talk to you two outside and thank you Mr. Dobrik for telling me this"

David nodded his head then walked over to me and sat on the bed, I looked over at him then turned my head to face Alex. David looked up at me then he said,

"Lexi... I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before... I was going to tell you but you were in surgery then we were talking to you after surgery then we went home to sleep a little bit so I didn't tell you... I was planning on telling you today when we were alone and didn't have mom and dad by our sides. I'm sorry"

I looked at his eyes and I knew he meant what he said. I wrote on my notepad,

"I know, I know David... It's okay"

He then gave me a hug. Doctor O'Mable and Doctor Lin came into the room. Doctor O'Mable said,

"Well Lexi I see you have visitors"

I nodded my head, he then said,

"Well that's good. Okay so from instructions from the chief we are going to have you in a wheelchair and we are going to bring you around the hospital, it would have to be one of us because we would have to watch your cut and your levels... Would that be okay?"

I wrote on my notepad,

"Yeah no problem at all... How am I getting into the wheelchair?"

"Wheel we are going to get you to swing your right foot out of the sheets then were going to lift the top have of you slowly into the chair then we will put you leg on the chair also... Sound like a plan?"

I wrote,

"Yep... Can we get it over and down with now though?"

He laughed then said,

"Yep, yep we can."