Chapter 7

Alexis' POV

I wake up in my room beside Ashton and..... Fully clothed which was good. I get out of bed, while I was in the kitchen I looked down at my forearm and saw a tattoo that said 'one and only'. I practically screamed when I saw it which woke up the guys and came quickly into the kitchen. Luke asked me.

"What happened Lexi?"

"This tattoo Luke the tattoo... I'm not meant to have tattoos if I'm still modeling"

They all just laughed at me, I looked at them like they were crazy. They then left the apartment a couple of minutes later with Heath, and David, Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael told them about me freaking out about the tattoo, David and Heath just laughed I then asked.

"Guys what's so funny? I could lose my job"

They all just laughed even harder. David then stopped laughing and said.

"Lexi it's just a fake tattoo you can rub it off don't worry okay"

I just began to laugh at my own stupidness and nodded my head. My phone went off and I saw a text message from Cameron she said, 'Hey Alexis, my boss would like you, and your brother to come into the studio right away please. Thanks' I looked over to David and said.

"David my manager wants you and I to go in and talk to her now, you driving?"

He looked confused but said.

"Yeah sure Lex lets go"

And with that he left to his car and I just waved to the guys and kissed Ashton on the cheek and left the apartment to go to the studio.

Time skip to when you and David are at the studio

Alexis' POV

We got to the studio and Cameron was standing outside. We got out of the car and I walked up to Cameron and asked.

"Hey, what's going on?"

She just guided us to my manager's office, I was a bit confused when she didn't say anything to me but it's fine I'm used to it. I looked over at David he definitely looked worried which he shouldn't be. My manager walked in and says.

"Alexis, David so the reason I asked for you guys to come here is. One I am doing a sibling photoshoot next week and I wanted you and David to participate if you would like to. Two is Alexis you have a runway to get on tonight from 4:30 until 10:30 and I really like if you could invite David and some of his friends to come but of course formal. Third thing is there is a picture of you and two boys from the band 5 Seconds of Summer hugging in front of a restaurant, why?"

David and I just looked at each other excitedly then we looked back at my manager and I said.

"I would love to do the sibling photoshoot... Okay so runway earliest to come is 3:30 okay... And the picture of Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford and I oh there just my friends that I met in Australia when I went there for a photoshoot, I'm uhmm... Actually dating Ashton Irwin right now, would that be a problem for the company?"

David and my manager looked at me confused about the last part but she (my manager) answered saying.

"No, no that wouldn't affect the company at all... Congrats so will they be coming to the promo?"

"No they will not be attending they have a concert then there back on the road, there on tour right now"

It was quiet for about three minutes until David spoke and said.

"Miss, I would love to do the sibling photoshoot with you and Lexi. Yes some of my friends and I will happily come to the event and we will definitely dress formally... Thank you"

"Your welcome David anything for my favourite model's family and friends... So I'll talk to you all later tonight"

And with that we left her office and stayed quiet the whole ride to the apartment building.

Time skip to back at the apartment building

David's POV

I got through the front door and saw everyone there. Scotty asked me.

"So David what happened with Lexi's manager?"

"Well Scott she invited me to do a sibling photoshoot with Lexi which I couldn't turn down and then she invited me and my friends to come to this modelling event for Victoria Secret and it is formal so do you all want to come?"

They (Scott, Toddy, Liza, Gabbie, Elton, Heath, Zane, Josh, Alex and Dom) all nodded their heads quickly and got really excited except for Alex which I knew exactly why, he told me he liked Alexis.