Chapter One

*Give it a chance. maybe the beginning is dumb and not that good, but give it a chance you'd like to read more*

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Sophie Mills P.O.V

Laying on my soft, white bed. A book between my hands. Drowned in my dreams and reading deeply. Loved the book.
Finally found him. The love I've been looking for. He was sitting beside me on my bed, making me feel better in long time ago. Because I never thought I would end like this. But I didn't mind as long I got what I want.
It's OK. I know I will be OK. I did what I please. And that's enough for me.

I'd run with joy, and walked with wonder and did what I please.
It's me, Sophie Mills.

************************************************************************************************************

Before

"So. Come on, then. Let's hit my wedding." I read the end loudly, rolling on my bed while the book was between my hands. This was a happy end. They ended up marrying each other.
Another book has finished. Bingo!

"I loved it!" I said to myself.

I finished this book in less than a week and it was a great novel to be read. This was my only way to escape from studying or doing my tasks that I have to do. We read to escape. And that is the best thing ever!

Now I need another one to read. I returned my book back to its shelf and looked at my life library which was full of amazing and splendid books. The smile crossed on my face whenever I stand in front of it. They were like, my life collection since I was six-year-old. You can find non-fiction books and kids stories and novels. Everything you want and please you find it. And I love them more than anything.

I was on my blue pajamas which has a big, smiling fish printed on middle of the t-shirt. My dad had bought it for me on my sixteen birthday. I looked out from my window and the air was cool against my skin. I inhaled the fresh air then decided to wear my clothes and go to the bookstore.

I hopped out from my bed and wore my favorite pair of jeans and my green t-shirt then wore my jacket over it because it was slightly cold outside and wore my converse shoes.

I made my way down stairs to the living room.

"Dad,"

I found my dad sitting on his comfy, brown chair, watching T.V.
I came to his side and placed a kiss on his forehead. He looked around and found me.

"Hey milkshake," Dad said, smiling.

"I'm going to the bookstore," I said with a goofy smile.

"What? Did you just finish the book you had bought a week ago? It was like three hundred pages or even more!" My dad said, surprisingly with widened eyes.

"Um.. actually, I'd bought it three days ago. Anyway I'm going. OK?" The goofy smile still on my face.

"Stubborn. Just like your mother," He said, taping on my head.

I chuckled, then gave him another kiss on his cheek and hissed: "Bye,"

"Be careful,"

I was walking down the street with my hands in my pockets. The bookstore wasn't that far from our house. That store which has a wooden door and a small golden bell on the top of its door. It was so prominent.
When I reached and pushed the door of the bookstore and the chime of the little golden bell which was hanging on the top of the door made Charlie comes out.