Chapter 14: Let's just go eat

Warning: Grammatical mistakes and typing errors everywhere. Plus, extremely short chapter coming and NO JIHYO NO KAI NO- ALMOST EVERYONE.

-Not Edited

Enjoy!

***

Walking side by side with someone who almost every second making your heart to flutter is...butterflies. They walk downtown together after work meanwhile the others will follow the both of them soon after.

She looked awe at everything she saw in the downtown street; so unique and traditional. Therefore, there's one sign caught her eyes, making her turn around to walk backwards to look for it clear. The words 'handmade chocolate shop' was enough for her to mark where she going to come back later.

"Hey Minhyun, are we there-"

The sounds of truck horn that seem to be so far from her are now few meters away from where she stands.

But to her, everything seemed to go into slow motion. Loud noises and yells from bystanders caused her to turn around to see a car speeding up right in front of her.

But before the car could hit her, a pair of hair quickly latched onto hers and that both hands are now at her small back; hugging her tightly beside the lamppost of the downtown street.

Shock was all painted over her face as she turned pale, terrified. She gripped onto her hero's shirt tighter, not wanting to let go just yet. Her breath was shaky as she whispered, "T-thank you."

They stood there in silence as Minhyun's arm snaked around her waist to give her some time to breath.

He gave her one last hug before making the space between them to be no longer close. The look he gave seems to be angry in reality, but that was just his wat of showing concern.

"Why the hell would you walk backwards into a cross walk that was dangerous for us?! You could have gotten killed!"

A tear threatened to escape her eyes but she shoved it back in, looking at the ground ashamed, "I-i don't know. It just happened. I was curious about the handmade chocolate shop up there."

He sighed heavily, "You could have just asked me to stop or something. No need to risk your life for the chocolate that would melt soon anyways."

She nodded again. The silence made her blush as she realized Minhyun's hands were still gripping her hips tightly. Clearing her throat, she backed away from his cold touch. Realizing why she backed away, Minhyun's eyes widened as he starched the back of his neck muttering, "sorry."

She shot her head up to look at him who now avoiding gaze making her smile, "it's okay, Minhyun."

"Let's just go eat."

"Yeah, let's just go eat.

***

And that's all. That's all for chapter 14. I don't mention the girl's name, I know. I purposely did that. I'll reveal that girls on upcoming chapter. Not sure if it will be on the next chapter. Perhaps after the next chapter(?). So how was it? I just realized that I lost lots of readers and votes for the previous chapter. I guess it must be because I rarely/late update. I'm sorry for that. Thanks for reading, anyways.