Chapter 17 : Tenderness

I might be daily update and making this fanfic to the end.

Oh and yeah, read this chapter till end with no skip because you won't understand what the actual is happening down there. *grinning*

***

Seunghee POV
I'm taking a day off today. I felt emotionally drained. I felt physically torn. I felt mentally unusual. I was sick and tired of crying, but yet Herr I am, doing it again. Please get rid if this feeling. It has been hurting me ever since I remember. Why does it have to hurt so much?

*Flashback*

"You're such a shamed to the family. This will no longer continue. I have no daughter who brings shame to the family. Leave this house of mine this instant!"

All I did was giving a kiss to my ex boyfriend. I don't know what wrong I had causes back then. It was just a kiss. Paparazzi. Yes of course! The paparazzi never failed doing their job.

Hot issue
The daughter of a very well known songwriter, Oh Seung Hee, has a boyfriend and had been caught kissing her boyfriend. During the interview, Seunghee confirmed that they had been dating for three months without any of her family members knowing because of the reason don't want to be scold. On the other hand, her father, Mr.Oh, was interview live on TV, one of the reporters asked as if he knew the rumor of her daughter that had spread randomly. He doesn't believe of the rumor. He believes Seunghee won't do such a thing until one of the reported show the evidence of the incident. He apologized to all the nation for the sudden behaviour of his daughter.