The Update

It had been an year since both Delia and Lilly had worked at The James Writers Company. Now they lived in England. They worked with Delia's "brother", Joey. Lilly had found a small but cozy flat for them. They had moved in next to a library. Delia loved it a lot, seeing as she could work there. Joey was the boss and let the others see if Lilly and Delia could work there. Lilly worked in the Archive. The Archive was were they stored all their info there. Delia worked as the Librarian and was a nice face to see when you walked in. It was two days ago both Lilly and Delia had come up with the idea. They were going to adopt. Not right now, maybe later. Delia had come up with the idea to adopt a little girl.                                                                                                                              Lilly smiled slightly as she listened to the stillness around her. Everyday she woke up before Delia. She stood up and stepped out of bed. She headed down to the kitchen and made her self some ramen. Delia almost instantly felt the cold of the bed. She woke up  and jumped out of bed. Looking around she didn't see Lily. Where was she? Delia headed downstairs and saw Lily was making some food.It was moments like this that Delia like to think about. Lily's hair was a mess, her nightgown was falling off her shoulder, and you could visibly see the hickey behind her ear. Lilly smiled slightly to herself and cupped the warm bowl. Delia wanted to go down and wrap her arms around Lilly but stopped herself. When she thought about it Delia knew why. Lilly wasn't one to be surprised. So Delia turned and went back to bed.