Chapter 5

Asia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I yawned and stretched out my arms before I noticed how uncomfortable what ever I was wearing was.  A quick peek down revealed that it was due to the fact I was wearing the same clothes I had been in last night.

I was still trying to figure out why I hadn't changed in to some pajamas when Jackie danced back into our room coming from the bathroom.

She let out a low chuckle at my confused expression and told me, "You passed out in Drew's car last night and he carried you in."

I blinked shocked before asking, "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah must have been a one night thing." She said with a shrug.

"Good," I told her before realizing what she'd said about Drew taking me back.  "How did Drew know where we were rooming?" 

"I told him when I moved into your dorm!  Remember he's my cousin."  She told me with a cute little smile on her face that was perfectly innocent.

"That's right I'd forgotten." I told her looking her over and comparing her features to those of Drew.   Their hair and eyes were different but their faces were similar at least the chins were.

Jackie ran about the room grabbing  everything that she needed for her classes while talking to me at 100 miles per hour.

"Slow down Jackie," I laughed at her antics before telling her, "It won't hurt you to be late."

"It will hurt my grades," she sang while jumping on one foot and attempting to slip her shoe on to her foot.

"If you're that worried I'll come in and have a glare at her.  Make sure that she won't mess with you anymore."

"Thank you," Jackie screeched and launched her self into my arms knocking me off of the bed before I could even say a word to her in response.

"Wait a second....... It's the Wednesday where we have a half day right?"  I asked her even though we hadn't stood up yet.         

"Yeah, we get out of school at noon.  Why does it matter?" She asked me looking at me like  I was a funny bunny.

"Today is my first day at the book store and I wanted to make sure that I was right about which shifts I could take." I told her

She stood up and after helping me up, dusted her bum off.  While she did that she hummed in response to what I had said before grabbing he bag and darting away.

I laughed at her antics before walking out of the dorm room and towards my classes.  Jackie, though she was a little strange and I hadn't known her long was most definitely up there with Sabrina as one of my best friends.

After I completed all of my classes I ran over towards my beat up old car that had it's bumper attached by a piece of duck tape.  I had to hurry knowing that I couldn't afford to be late Juan had had more applicants then just me.

When I got to the book store I was quickly set to work stocking our shelves and other small tasks like that one until a costumer walked in.

I looked up and was only half shocked to see it was Drew.  I was however surprised by the fact that he had company.                          

I covered my shock and asked, as he were a normal costumer, " Hello welcome to Hungry Mind's How may I help you?"

It was Drew's friend that answered by saying, "Hello I'm Will, Do you know where the science fiction section is?"