Chapter 3 - Confused

**Niall's POV** 

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, but strangely I'm not hungry. I keep thinking about last night, why did I do that to her? she's a wonderful person, and now all I'm going to do is hurt her, I don't think I have feelings for her, but she does give me this painful shock inside my body. I cover my face with my hands and sigh, while sitting up on my bed. I get up to take a shower and see how I feel after. I pick out some jeans and a plain baby blue t-shirt, I walk onto the cold tiles in my bathroom and lock the door, I get straight in the shower as I'm already naked from last night. The steaming water is helping me have an idea on how I'm feeling, phew, what a relief. I don't want a relationship, I really don't, especially with someone who has issues and complains about her bloody life. Suddenly all my happy feelings for Lara go, the only feelings I have is anger.

I get changed and run down stairs, there I see Lara cleaning the kitchen after making pancakes for breakfast, which I still haven't eaten yet, "Hey, do you mind if I could just have a morning to myself?" I say, hoping that she wont get offended, she looks at me weirdly, "Why?" she sounded sad, I didn't say anything, I just looked at the ground and shrugged, her face had an angry look and I swear she looked red, "I know why you want me to leave, I get it" she says in a soft, but pissed off tone, "YOU WERE JUST USING ME, YOU JUST WANTED TO GET ME IN BED AND THAT'S ALL YOU WANT WITH OTHER WOMEN, YOU'RE DISGUSTING, I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FELL FOR YOU, AND TO THINK THAT YOU COULD LOVE ME..." she screams, "I was kidding myself for thinking that YOU would ever love me, phh, what a joke" she looks at me in disgust, I didn't think she actually loved me, she walks out and slams the door behind her, BANG!, I jump in fright.

**Lara's POV**  

I'm NOT a fit person, but I'm so embarrassed and upset, that I ran all the way back to my hotel in tears. Why did he do this? what did I do wrong? I knew this was going to happen, heartbreak and misery. I'm so hurt, I love him and I can't help it. I run to the door to my hotel room and shut the door and collapsed to the floor crying like it was the only thing that loved me. I feel stupid as I wait for him to call me, but I know he wont, he doesn't care, he couldn't even look at me, I feel sick, loving someone so much and getting that in return, what did I do to deserve this?

I take a shower and got myself clean, just trying to forget Niall - the love of my life. I get changed into my ripped jeans and my grey, baggy shirt. I go into the kitchen and make myself a huge feast, it's not like I'm going to need to impress anyone...anymore.

Lara, STOP EATING! I tell myself, I need to go and talk to Niall, I get up and clean myself up, hoping that he will fall for my looks just in case if everything else fails. I spray some of my perfume and head to my rental car, I zoom to Niall's hotel and pretty much run to his room, geeze, I've been doing a lot of running today. As I finally reach Niall's floor, I walk up to his door, and see that it's not fully closed, I slowly walk towards the door and push it slightly and see Niall have sex with a blonde slut on the table, "WHAT!?" I say in shock, Niall jumps and faces me in shock, I walk in the room looking at him feeling disgusted, he walks to the couch and sits down, he just stares at me and laughs, and the blonde bitch laughs with him, I just look back at her with an evil stare and then she shuts up, I look back at Niall, "I thought you loved me" I say in a loud whisper, I could feel tears streaming down my face, he just bursts into laughter, the blonde girl walks to the couch and sits next to him, I just watch him put his arm around her and snog her right in front of me. Stabbing me in the chest would be less painful. "I never loved you, Lara" he says in a cheeky, but cold grin, and that grin brought me back at school when I got teased, that's the same evil grin they gave me, "But you are good in bed, I must say, but just not good enough" he says, making me want to hit him, "Well, I must be stupid" I say looking at the ground, "You are" I says frowning at me, I just ran, I ran away.

I don't want to be found, I want to forget him. I need to forget him, the love of my life. Niall Horan