Chapter 2 - Feelings

**Lara's POV** 

I wake up to the sunlight beaming through the window and the birds sweetly chirping. Niall's arms are still around my waist, he's peacefully sleeping. I wonder if the things he said was real or not, does he actually like me, or is he just lonely? I get up slowly, trying not to wake him up, I got changed back into my clothes and went down stairs, I really want to stay, but I don't want him to wake up and wishing I was gone. I wrote him a note just to let him know I went home, I sigh as I leave the door. I really like him, no, I love him, but I know that he doesn't love me, and he never will.

As I open the door to my hotel room, I head to my bedroom to get some clothes and take a shower. I get dressed into my skinny jeans, along with a baggy singlet and my baggy jumper with the Union Jack on it, and head into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I sit on the coach and turn on the TV while having a sip of my nice, warm cup of tea, I go to check my phone and I got over 5 missed calls and 7 unread text messages all from Niall. I don't know what to do, should I leave it and wait for him to call again? No, that's rude, I'll give him a ring, but before I could press 'call' there's a knock on my door. I open it and yes, it's Niall, "Uhhh, hi?" I say with a confused tone, "Why did you leave without saying goodbye?" he says with an angry look in his eye, "I did leave a note" i say cheekily, "You can come in" I add. He sits on the coach and stares at me, "You know, I could've made you breakfast, you didn't have to leave and be a bitch" he says in a loud tone, what the fuck, why did he call me a bitch? "I'm sorry, Lara, I didn't mean to say that like that, I'm just confused, do I smell, or?" I laugh at his comment, "No, Niall, you do not smell, I left, because I was worried that you would find me annoying, so I came back here before you woke up" "What made you think that I found you annoying?" he says with a confused look on his face, "I guess it's because of the people from the past, like I told you, I still need to let go, but I can't, and they called me annoying and all that, so I guess it's from that.." I say, he just looks at me for a while, "I'm taking you out tonight, and by tomorrow morning, you will feel much better" he says with a smile, "But, Niall-" "Shut up, and relax, this is going to be the funnest night of your life.

--NIGHT TIME--

**Niall's POV**

It's dark outside and I'm walking around the city with Lara, tonight I'm going to show her what she's worth, finally we walk towards a field which is covered with flowers and has a pretty pond, "Uhh, Niall, where are you taking me?" "Lara, we're almost there." As we walk along the flowers, I pick one out of the grass, it was a daisy, "Lara, wait" I say, putting the flower behind her ear, she looks at the ground and giggles. We're almost at the pond so I put my hands over her eyes so she can't see a thing, "NIALL! What are you doing?" she laughs, "We're almost there, love" I put my hands down from her face and around her waist, hugging her from behind, "You can open your eyes now" I whisper in her ear, she was speechless and just looked at the pond, "This is beautiful, Niall" she says, putting her hand over her mouth, "But how is this going to make me forget about the past?" she asks looking confused, I don't say anything in reply, I just start taking my clothes off, "Uhh, Niall?" she looks at me weirdly, but when I was fully naked, I noticed her staring at my 'down stairs' area, "Do you like what you see?" I say cheekily, I go into the pond and stare at her, "Come join me, the water isn't cold" I say, "Uhh, okay" I stare at her as she takes her clothes off, I don't want to be a creep, but she was staring at my penis for goodness sake. Her naked body was beautiful, her curves, her perfect sized breasts, and her bum was like Kim Kardashian's, but I don't want Kim, I want Lara, I also notice a sneaky tattoo of a four leaf clover on her left hip, she joins me in the water and stands right in front of me, she leans in for a kiss, but before our lips reached, she splashed me with the water and laughed, "SHAME!" she says while laughing, "Oh, do you think that was funny!" I say, laughing as well and splashed some water on her, we laughed and laughed, I was having so much fun, she makes me feel so young, and like we're the only two people that matter, we stop splashing each other and for a while we just stared into each others eyes, and finally we kiss, it was a rough, but lovable kiss, her strawberry flavoured lip gloss tastes good, I stop the kiss, "Do you want to go back to mine?" I whisper in her ear, she doesn't say anything, she just walks out of the pond and gets dressed, so I'm taking that as a yes.

As soon as we get into my hotel room, I grabbed her by her hips and put my lips agaisnt hers, this is the night I'm going to be the old me again, tonight I'm going to make love to someone who's been in need of me for so long.

**Lara's POV**

He leans me agaist his bedroom door and he started kissing me below my ear, this felt so good, it made me feel so weak inside, I've wanted him for so long, he then walks me over to his bed without breaking the kiss, he then climbs on top of me and takes off my clothes, he puts his lips agaist my left breast and puts his left hand on my right inner thigh, "Niall, I've never done this before" I whisper nervously in his ear, "Don't worry, princess" he replies. Things got started and the pain slowly turned into pleasure. I've never felt so good. He whispered things in my ear like, you're so beautiful, does this make you feel good?, I love you. I never want this to end. I can finally let go of my horribe past. When we finished, I just knew that I gave my verginity to the right guy. He held me tightly into his chest, and sang to me. I feel like I'm dreaming, and I never want to wake up.