Chapter 6 - Alive

**Lara's POV**

As I look up at the ceiling, my eyes burn from the lights. I blink a little for my eyes to adjust and then sit up. I look next to me, and there he is, the love of my life. Niall. He looks at me. Right into my eyes. His eyes are beautiful. He gives me a cute little smirk, revealing one dimple. His smile made me smile. He leans closer to me and gives me a little peck on my lips. He breaks the kiss but I can tell that he's still close. "I'm so sorry..." he painfully whispers, and gives me another little peck on the end of my nose. He settles back in his seat. "Niall...why did you do that to me?" I say softly. Wow, I shocked myself; I forgot what my voice sounded like. He looks down at the ground, "I forgot what the feeling of loving someone felt like. You see, ever since I've become famous, girls have just used me for my fame and fortune. It hurts. A lot. And when I met you, you were different. Everything you do amuses me. The things you don't even know you're doing. I fell in love with you, and I slowly realised that and I got scared, because I've never been so in love before. And I guess that was just my reaction. A horrible reaction he finishes with a tear in his eye, "I'm so sorry Lara. I've been waiting here for you to wake up just to tell you how much I love you" he says with a serious face. I'm so overwhelmed. I never thought this would happen. Niall....In love with me. This only happened in my dreams. "I...I love you too, Niall" I finish with a numb smile. I look over to my side table and look at my phone, "Hey did anyone call me?" "Oh yeah, your friend Rosie, I think your friend had enough and left her-" "JENNIFER?!" I yell, "Uh, yeah her. And Rosie is coming over to check on you, and Harry is coming over for a holiday" he informs me. Ohhhh Rosie and Harry!! Rosie is just like me. She loves Harry with all her heart....but obviously me for Niall. Rosie is going to be in for a shock. "Why are you smiling so weirdly?" Niall laughs and teased. I'm so happy that I didn't realise I was smiling. "Uh, well, when Harry and Rosie meet, we have to do everything to get them together!" I say with a cheeky smile, "Why?" he says looking at me strangely, "Because they're perfect for each other, you'll see" I give him a cheesy smile, "You're weird!" Niall laughs. We have an awkward silence. "Niall could you get me a cup of water please?" I ask breaking the silence. He doesn't say anything, he just gets up and pours me a cup of water, and he comes closer to me and treats me well. He pours some water into my mouth for me. "Niall..." I laugh, "I didn't lose my arms!" I giggle. He doesn't say anything. "...Niall, why are you being so quiet?" I ask in concern, "Lara, I've been thinking, I don't think we should be together, because lo-" I cut him off, "NIALL! I DON'T WANT YOU TO-OUCH!" I jump in shock as I get a random pain near my ribs, Niall stands up in fright, "Lara, you broke your left rib cage, this is why I don't think we should be together, look what I've done to you" he says sadly, "Niall...I did this to myself. You didn't tell me to go in the forest...I chose to. Niall, I don't care about what happened. I'm too in love with you to let you go again. It's not going to be easy for you to leave me, Niall. I rather be having bad times with you, then to have good times with another guy" I say firmly." "I love you too” he softly whispers as he holds my hand tightly.

-NURSE WALKS IN-

"Hi Miss Truter, I'm glad to see you're awake. I'm happy to tell you that you can go home now!" she says with a sweet smile. I look at Niall, "Let’s take you home princess." he smiles making me blush.

-AT HOME-

**Niall's POV**

Lara limps into the suite, and I can't help but look at her nice ass. I shut the door and walk towards her. She turns around to look at me. Our chests are toughing. "What?" she giggles. I kiss her. I kiss her with all my might. We walk over the coach without breaking our kiss. Obviously I started unbuttoning Lara's shirt. Things slowly got started. Sex. The last time we did that, the morning after I ruined everything. This time it will be perfect.

We're still not finished, but the door randomly opens, "LARA! I'm here!" someone says with excitement, "I'm so excited and- OH MY GOSH EW!" She yells in fright. Lara and I both jump up in fright, "Rosie!" Lara says with embarrassment, "Uh, hi I'm Niall.." I awkwardly say, she just looks at me, "do you want some time to...you know...put some clothes on" she laughs, "Yeah we'll just get changed and we'll be right out" Lara informs. I follow. I grab my clothes as I walk in her room.

**Rosie's POV**

Well...that was awkward. Walking into my best friend having sex...with Niall. I must say...I'm very pleased that at least one of us could achieve our life goals. Yeah, I moved to London, but no, I'm still single, waiting for Harry to come and save me from this cruel world. Ha! I wouldn't have a chance any way. But this trip isn't about me; it's about Lara, and me being here for her and to help her get better.

Lara and Niall walk out of the room...now fully dressed. "Uh, sorry you had to see that" Niall walks up to me. Holy shit. He is GORGEOUS. "Hahaha, naah that's fine...by the way, I'm Rosie as you may have guessed" I smile trying to look attractive. No, I don't want to be with Niall. I want to be with Harry. But I still want him to think I'm hot, because he might one day bring my name up to Harry, and I want him to here good things about me, not 'Rosie's an ugly potato'. Niall’s phone starts to buz, "Uh sorry I have to take this" Niall rushes out of the suite. "Well, okay, how have you been?" Lara starts off, "What happened with Jennifer?" she asks, "Oh yeah, that, well, I got home from work and then she was packing her bags, so I asked her why she was packing, and she totally exploded, she was saying how I'm a failure at life, I've never had a boyfriend, how Harry will never know me and I need to get over this 'fantasy' and how I only moved to London to be a creepy stalker, and how I ruined her life. "Well, that's really unexpected, Rosie" "Well, who cares about Jennifer! What about Niall?" she smiles, "Well, he was different when I first met him, but then since after what happened to me, he's his normal happy self!" she stops as she gets a text message, "It's Niall"

To: Lara

Just picking up Harry. See you soon.

Love you

Niall xx

She smiles weirdly at her phone. I know she's not telling me something. "What are you not telling me?" "Nothing Rosie let’s start dinner" she says coyly.

We sit down and Lara still has a smile on her face, which is annoying me, because I know she's not telling me something. "You're going to be in for a surprise" Lara says in an excited tone, "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" I say with hope, "What the fuck. No!"

The door opens and Niall walks in. Following him was a guy. A guy with hazel nut coloured hair and cute curls. A guy that moves me. Green eyes that make me feel like I'm lying on a field of grass.

"Hi" he smiles with his deep, husky Cheshire accent looking straight into my eyes.

Harry.

Wut.