The date

Morgans POV

I was having so much fun with Nate! He is really funny. He is always cracking jokes making me laugh. it was going great with him. We talked about everything and anything. We are at a restaurant eating and it was really nice. I asked if we could play 20 questions so we can get to know each other.

He asked me about my family. I said, " well my mom is my best friend and I love her. I have a sister who knows everything about me. I also have a brother who's always a jerk but in times of need he's always there. The big thing is our family is huge. we have cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas. I love all my family.

Nate asked, " what about your dad?." I continued, "my dad isn't in my life anymore. He did really bad things to my family so we just stopped talking. I know I should talk to him sooner or later but he just did things that were unexpected, you know?"

He completely understood me and I was happy for that. we continued talking for an hour about other things when we decided to go see a late movie. I'm glad to spend more time with him.

Nates POV

I was having a pretty good time. we were watching a movie and we just hung out. I'm glad I bumped into Morgan, she's really pretty and nice.

After our movie I drive her home. I walk her to her door and we talk a little bit more.

She says, "I had a great time!" smiling really big. I was happy to make her have a good time. I say "me too!" we talk for another minute until we say our goodbyes. I hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

Then I say, "I hope we can do this again." she says, I would love that!" we say goodbye again and I walk to my car. I can't wait till our next date!!!!

---------------------------------------------

And there you have it! the date!! what do you guys think of Nate? I hope you like him! anyway I need sleep so good bye and good night!! :D

-Momo<3