Loving Jacksepticeye

Before this story starts, I would like to inform you that, 1) this is very serious, do not think it's a parody because it's not!!! stop flaming my story (#myimmortal <3). 2) I love you Robert, I'm sorry. but still serious ok?!!! 3) I know Jacksepticeye's name is actually Seán, but shush it's part of this book so STOP FLAMING!!!!! 4) places where people are is not always real, ok? ok. enjoy! (and if you want to read some serious books (not that this isn't one), go check out the books on my profile :D) xo . . . p.s: I actually checked tweet records for this, do not think I'm not serious!!!!!

'HOW'S IT GOING FRIENDS, IT'S ROBERTIDK HERE!' Robert grins,  as he begins recording his latest video - JackSHREKticEye: THE MOVIE. In his video, he reads some fanfiction written by his friends about his SENPAI Jacksepticeye. He pretends it's really bad but secretly loves it.

This is because Jacksepticeye means the world to him and Robert loves him so much he would do, and love, anything for him. Robert didn't even have feelings before he saw Jack on his computer screen - now he knows how to love. After finishing filming his video - not including filming some scenes where a printed copy of Jack's face was over his (which Robert will love very much) - Robert decides to scroll mindlessly through twitter. He will edit the video after he makes sure his love hasn't tweeted.

Robert opens twitter and looks blankly at the "What's happening?" box. Robert puts his fingers on the keyboard and soon the words "What's happening is I'm falling very deeply in love with my SENPAI jack!!!!!" replaces the former filler words. Robert sighs as he realises he could never post this . . . well, actually he could because all his fans would just laugh because they didn't understand how true the words are. That said, Robert deletes the text and instead writes a cute message for his fans, which reads "ALRIGHT New video coming Wednesday, mark your calendars, it's gonna be a meme!!" because Robert is very adorable like that.

After tweeting, Robert goes to Jack's page. He likes a few tweets from the day before (as no tweets were posted that day), then clicks on the most recent photo of Jack. He stares at the picture for several moments before saying out loud, 'I love you so much SENPAI jack! I wish I could be with you!!! But to even have a chance I would have to practically kill so many people,' Robert begins to cry, but suddenly stops because he has the best fricking idea ever.

Robert scurries off to find a notebook and pen and then sits back down on his couch. 'Hmmmmmm,' he says, thinking hard. After 10 minutes, the notebook has this written in the first page:

ROBERTIDK'S TO KILL (FOR JACK <3) LIST! <3 <3 <3

1. Markiplier!! they love each other a lot so I have to kill Mark so then Jack will love me.

2. Pewdiepie. This will be hard, omg. I can do it!!! I love my Jack so much <3

3. Dan and Phil. I mean they met him once, and if we're already killing all the best dudes on youtube (except for me and my SENPAI!)

4. Signe Hansen. His girlfriend. Makes me cri everytime. She has got to go

5. Anyone else I happen to see him with.

RobertIDK is very satisfied with his list, and so continues to make a plan. First up: book flights to Brighton, UK. It's time to say goodbye to Pewdiepie. And lucky for Robert, Mark happens to be visiting the exact same place at the exact same time he'll be there! wow convenience!!!