Planning + Pizza

A very, very, very long time later, Robert arrives in Brighton. Now it's time to take down his second biggest enemy: Pewdiepie.

As Robert lies on his bed in his hotel room, he starts to quietly sing some . . . alternative . . . lyrics to his song "Septiplier Away".

"Please stop stealing my Jack from me,

Robert and Jack will be your OTP.

And every video I see of Mark and Jack-y,

It just makes me want to . . . goonakillingspreeeeee!"

Robert lifts his head to look at the time. It's about eight at night and Robert suddenly realises he's very hungry and needs to eat. He reaches for his phone and finds Pizza Hut's number. After almost half an hour, his pizza arrives.

The pizza girl knocks on the door to the hotel room Robert is currently in. Before Robert can even get up, the girl knocks again. And again. 

'I'm coming, damn it!' Robert yells. He them feels guilty because he's not usually like that. 'But for my Jack-y is an exception because I LOVE HIM and she interrupted me,' Robert's thoughts remind him.

He opens the door as the girl goes to knock again. She almost punches him in the face, but Robert stops her, because he has to look fabulous for Jack! What if - by chance - Jack comes here to Brighton and Robert runs into him! He can't have a big bruise on his face! 'But why would Jack even be here? To film a video with Pewdiepie? Or maybe he's visiting with Mark and I just don't know it,' Robert muses inside his head. Then he gets mad. JACK WITH MARK? Even just the thought sends him flying into a rage.

Robert angrily accepts and pays for the pizza, and almost shuts the door in the girl's face. The girl has been talking the entire time and Robert hasn't been listening. But when she mentions Mark, he starts to pay attention.

'Sorry, could you repeat that? The part about Markiplier?' he asks, putting the pizza down on the floor behind him and leaning against the door frame. Oh, how he hopes he looks completely calm and collected and not like he's about to go on a killing spree of all people named Mark!

'Oh, like, I totally, like, said that Markiplier was, like, totally filming a, like, video with - omg, get this! - PEWDIEPIE!' the girl screams a little. Then she stops, flicks her hair and comments, 'Hey, nice door frame stance, you look really calm and collected!'

Robert nods casually. 'Hey, that's cool. I can't wait to see it,' Robert tries to inject a little enthusiasm into his voice. His secret inner-monolouge is pronouncing, 'THERE SHALL BE NO VIDEO! MARKIPLIER SHALL DIE, AND SO SHALL PEWDIEPIE!'

The pizza girl leaves and Robert chews thoughtfully on his delicious pizza. He pulls up Felix's Twitter on his phone and sees a tweet that reads, "New video with Mark coming soon". Well, that helps. Thanks, Pewdie! Robert quickly switches to Mark's Twitter on his phone and sees, "Video with Pewds! Will be filming next week, after exploring this wonderful little place called Brighton!" along with a few emoticons. 

Robert realises that he must start stalking Felix in order to find out his schedule, and then kill him. Then he'd have to pose as the soon-to-be-killed youtuber in order to lure Mark to the house for the planned video and then Mark would be killed! Is this all worth it? Of course it is! It is for SENPAI! It is for Jack! As Robert stares at a picture of his beloved, he begins to feel very excited about his murderous plan!