Bye, Bye, Pewdiepie! :)

"Hey bros! New video will be up once I get back home, just 20 minutes :)" Robert reads as he looks at Pewdiepie's tweets. Let's see . . . if this was posted 2 minutes ago, Robert has 18 minutes to locate and get into Pewdiepie's house.

'Good luck,' he mutters to himself. He dramatically looks out of the hotel window, to the city beyond. 'Maybe this is all going too far. Must I kill for my Jack?' Putting his palm against the window, he imagines his beautiful Jack standing in front of him. The window resembles Jack's palm, and after a second of imagining Jacksepticeye being there, Robert licks the window. 'No, this is weird,' Robert thinks, stopping himself. He speaks out loud, 'but killing for my SENPAI Jacky is not. I love him and I want him. And . . . and . . . I need him!' Robert begins to cry quietly, hunching over in the window.

He gets over it quickly, as he realises he now only has 15 minutes and 22 seconds. 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, ROBERT!' he yells at himself. Then he calls his good friend, Owen!

'Hey, Owen, my dude,' Robert says, hoping he doesn't sound too weird right now. He was emotional, you know!

'Hey, Rob. You sound really weird and emotional right now. Tell me you're not about to kill some people?' Owen laughs nervously.

'Can't promise that,' Robert giggles in a very manly way because he is a man and society says giggling is for girls. Not men. So, yes, Robert giggled in  a manly manner.

'Well, anyways,' the good friend, Owen, says. 'What do you need?'

'I need you to tell me where Pewdiepie lives.'

'Ummmmmmmmm. Ok.' Robert can imagine Owen shrugging and turning to his computer on the other end of the phone. Owen is a super secret spy for the SSSO (Super Secret Spy Organisation), and can find anyone's address. 'I'll text you the details, call you later SENPAI!'

'What did you call me?' Robert asks, but Owen has already hung up. Seconds later, he gets the text and forgets about what his good friend Owen had said.

After searching the address on Google Maps, Robert finds out he's only 5 minutes away. Quickly he goes there. Once in the house, he checks his phone and finds he has 3 minutes to spare. Which is good, because he needs to pee, and figure out how to kill Pewds.

Rushing to find the toilet, Robert begins to think. As he pees, he comes up with a plan. He will hit Felix with Felix's very own laptop until he is mostly dead, then he will finish killing him with the recording microphone. After that, Robert will brofist him in the face for trying to steal his beautiful SENPAI. Robert goes back to his hiding place (which is under Felix's bed), and realises he doesn't have a disposal! Umm . . . Robert looks beside him. A large sports bag filled with questionable items? Perfect! He'd tip out said items, stuff Felix, the weapons and his clothes into the bag. Then go to a large body of water, add rocks, and send it to the bottom! Perfect.

But what about Marzia? As if on cue, that question is answered. A door opens, and Robert hears someone enter. 'I'm Pewwwwwdiiiiieeeepieeeeee! Pewdiepieee! King of Youtube!' Some weird thumping begins. 'Marzia's away, so I have to cook, what the f**k, Marzia?' Pewdiepie says, drawing out the 'a' on his absent girlfriend's name. Robert grins to himself. No witnesses! Pewds continues to talk to himself, 'my girlfriend is away until Mark and I have finished filming - speaking of, I need to let him know where to meet! Can't wait to film in two days!'

'Two days?' Robert whispers to himself, barely making a sound. 'I didn't realise it was that soon. At least I won't have long to wait before killing Markiplier!'

And with that, he gets up and sneaks to Pewdie's office, where he believes he will be soon. As if Felix read his mind once again, he suddenly yells, 'the video!'

Robert barely has time to jump in a random cupboard before Pewdiepie walks into the room and sits. Pewdiepie makes many trips back and forth between the office and the kitchen as his video uploads.

During one of these trips, Pewdiepie accidentally gives Robert some help. He lets him know that he won't have to worry about Pewdiepie's videos for the next couple of days. 'I don't have much time over the next few days,' Felix muses, staring at his laptop. 'Lucky for my fans, I have some back up videos saved on my desktop computer that I can use!'

Robert then realises he needs to upload a video the next day, and silently freaks out. On Pewdie's next trip to the kitchen, Rob sends a quick tweet to his fans. 'Hey guys. I don't think this next video will be ready for tomorrow. There's some stuff going on. I'll upload one soon!'

Pewdiepie enters the room and goes straight to his laptop again. 'Oh, cool. The video's finished uploading! Bro-fist to myself!'

As he goes to walk out of the room, Robert jumps out of the closet, grabs (and closes) the laptop and smacks pewdiepie over the head with it. After the man falls, he keeps hitting him. He is now unconscious. Robert looks at the microphone, but decides against using it. This strong metal device is perfect. And Robert is shocking strong, while Pewdiepie is hella weak. Who knew?

Once Pewdiepie is dead, Robert finds the duffle bag. The contents are tipped out and replaced with pewdiepie and the laptop. Robert then goes to the kitchen and eats the food Pewds was making. He then changes his clothes and stuffs them in the duffle bag (he brought spares from his hotel).

Later on, at about 10 at night, Robert walks to a near by body of water. He can't say which once, because anyone that knows may tell the police and then he'll get arrested. So. Yeah, a body of water is where he went.

He finds some rocks and shoves them in the bag with Pewdiepie. He can now barely lift it, but remember, he's shockingly strong now, so he can. He glances around him before throwing the bag in the middle and running away, all the way back to Pewdiepie's place.

Get ready, Mark. You're next.