1: Restart

I don't need an explanation for what happened.

That past year was by far the worst I've ever had, I'm not even kidding.

Just to renumber them I'm just going to split them in 3

1. I broke up via phone with my girlfriend and acted like a bitch

2. She had a car crash and was in a coma for 6 months, and I acted like a little bitch

3. She woke up from the coma and completely forgot who I was, so... yes, I acted like a bitch.

I am a bitch; nothing of this would have ever happened if I had just behaved in a proper manner.

Mom had helped me by sending Pato to me, I never went back to California, and it hurt too much just being there. I considered selling it but something deep inside told me not to, because all the memories were there. In the bed, in the kitchen we used to make food war. Every single memory of Val was there and even if remembering all tore me apart I needed it, just to be sure everything that happened the last 2 years was real.

"You look happier" Kylie said as we talked on Facetime.

"I do?" I asked not too convinced

"Have you know anything about her?" she inquired

I haven't, and to be frankly honest I felt ashamed for the way I abandoned her in the hospital just because she didn't remember who I was, and maybe she did remember now but she hated my guts for leaving her just like that.

"No" was all I said "She deserves a life without me in it" was all I said

"I don't understand you Kenny" Kylie started "You almost kill yourself for her and when she finally wakes up you just leave and never ask about her"

"You wouldn't understand" I mumbled

"In the way I see it, it is pretty simple" she looked around "If Tyga somehow got himself in a crash and went in a coma for half a year and woke up with amnesia I'd stay with him helping him through all that hell it feels" she was right

"I'm a piece of shit Kylie" was all I could say. I was so into not-wanting-Val-to-suffer that I forgot she might be suffering if somehow she remembered me and I just abandoned her.

"I got to go Ky" I said waving goodbye

"Don't forget to call tomorrow" she waved and hung up

I couldn't get off the image of Val asking for me and everyone telling her I just left her without excuses. I needed to see her and be the girlfriend everyone was expecting me to be.

A soft knock on my door made me stop thinking about all the plans I had to get my girlfriend back.

"You" I said confused

"Me" the girl smiled back

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I... am your neighbor" she said awkwardly "I saw you the other day and I've been gathering the courage to come here and talk to you"

It was cute how embarrassed she was

"Well in that case... hi" I greeted her smiling

"um, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee with me or... I don't know" I knew this girl wasn't shy, she just was trying to get through the awkward phase of introducing and jump to the 'Hey we are friends' phase

"I have a better idea..." I was trying to remember her name

"Emily" she said

"Emily" I smiled "Why don't you show me around?" I asked, a huge smiled spread across her face making her cheekbones pop out

"I know a place" her smiled turned cheeky "Shall we?" she offered her hand

"I need to change clothes" I signaled to my body, she nodded.

"I'll meet you here in 30" she turned around and walked to the elevator, she was very pretty. But I didn't have a clue if she wanted to be a friend or if she was flirting, that was the biggest mystery of all. You never know if they want friendship or to fuck you mercilessly.

Well the second option wasn't even an option.

Sex, me? I've hadn't got laid since almost a year.

I picked up a black jumpsuit with halter neck, picked up my hair in a bun and put on red lipstick. I watched myself in the mirror and suddenly I felt disgusting. I was getting ready to go clubbing while my girlfriend was probably still in a wheel chair getting through a hard recovery.

"I can't" I whispered to myself loosing the bun, another knock on the door.

"I'm sorry" I said opening the door, Emily looked at me sadly

"It's okay" she devoured me with her eyes "you look ravishing" and bit her lip

"Thanks" I whispered the fact that someone was watching me this way again made me feel as I wasn't that invisible anymore. Yes, I was a famous model and people constantly look at me like I'm a piece of meat, but this was different. She looked at me with hunger and desire. My heart started beating faster.

She got closer to me and the closer until our chests were almost touching.

"Goodnight" she whispered and kissed my cheek, I saw her disappearing down the hall not really understanding what the fuck had just happened.

----------------

HELLO AGAIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooo this is the new story... annnnd hopefully all of your doubts will be cleared and your wishes granted... just kidding, your doubts will be answered tho...