Good Morning!

"Uh no, why am I surrounded by seven boys in hoodies ! Oh my god , it's all going wrong. Today is my bad day , soo much can happen in one day just like in 1DDay-

BACK to reality , seven boys and a single girl. I think I will shout or run maybe.

It's my fault I shouldn't have sat alone in the middle of the street at 3am .

Okay now I know you are thinking what a girl is doing at this point of time, well I was trying to get tickets for OneDirection's concert but.... "

FLASHBACK

"it's a good morning!

Wake up to a brand new day

This morning

I'm stepping, stepping in my way

Good morning,

You give ne strength,

You give me just what I need

And I can feel the hope's rising in me

It's a good morning

(A/N The song is GOOD MORNING BY MANDISA FEAT. TOBY MAC)

"please Mandisa can you shut up for some more time....I am tired...let me sleep"

"Viona stop yelling at Mandisa she cannot even hear you and wake up or you'll not be able to get the tickets of the concert"

Ugh what concert!just go-

"Oh my god!  It's already quater to two now what do to....please please please god I really want to go to the concert please save a ticket for me and if you can one for Grace too"

"Hey you bitch"

"Ugghh! Stop yelling Grace....I am awake...I'll just take a quick bath and will be there and we will have loads of fun !!"

Let's high five

"You will take a bath??" Grace fake gasped

"Yes, it's a important day for me ..... Oh yeah and for you too! "I said happily

"And V, wear something nice Kay  ?"

"Yeah! "

Hmm what to wear ?? I think I will wear a plain top and my fav blue jeans with toms

Hmm , very intelligent viona!

"V!! We're getting late!!

Coming!"I said while running

..........

"What's for breakfast?"

"Nothing"

"Really nothing for the best friend?" I said with puppy dog eyes

"Nope"popped the p

God why did you give me such a stupid best friend but then I am nothing without her...

"Let's go to mcdonalds !!"

"!Yay but you are paying as I will drive you there!!"

"Ugh, fine just let my license come then you will be the one paying "

"Not going to happen"she said while she slapped my arm

"Oww"my stomach grumbled and the next thing I knew was me driving to McDonald with my stupid, crazy, idotic....... Well best friend!!

"Cool"

Grace loves McDonald's and is always ready to go there! Well even I am , I am a very hungry person and don't blame me I am a growing child...

A/N : Hey guys!...this our first fan fiction ever so we think we will need your help....so if you want any edit anywhere throughout the story or have any idea feel free to share it with us!

All you'll need for this fanfic is patience because a lot of fun humour romance thrill is waiting for you further! :)

umm...well...the starcast is

VIONA : KRISTEN STEWART

GRACE : SELENA GOMEZ

Hope you liked it!

we love all of you!

VOTE AND COMMENT please it means a lot!.. :)

How to vote!

guys we are getting less votes so we guess we should tell you how to vote( those who know no offense at all please.. :) )

the place on the screen where the cover of the book is there above it there must be a star click on that star and you have voted for us and encouraged us...thanks.. :)

**to get a sneak peak of Viona for going to buy tickets the image is attached:)