Niall and Love

Viona's point of view "Niall" "Viona" Here we got our calls and the question was unanswered. "Coming" Niall answered All of us sat together deciding about Zayn and Perrie's anniversary party but I was in my own world thinking ... Rob has gone mad but right now I really am not thinking about it but the way niall told me he saw pain in my eyes , how does he know, his eyes make me feel so ..... Different Why do I feel something I've never felt before when I look at Niall when I hear his voice when he smiles when he laughs that horan laugh...What's it? I can't even discuss it with Rob now I am done with our friendship he ruined it. That was the only thing I was scared of and eventually that happened. "Viona?" Eleanor said with Louis beside her keeping his hand on her waist. "Yeah?" "Guess you zoned out? " Louis said smirking "Ermm...yeah!" And Louis burst out laughing "Stop laughing" I said pointing a finger and smirking "Aww! Who were you thinking about? " Louis asked teasingly "No one" I said smiling , just your best mate louis no one else "No tell me" Louis said making a puppy dog face "No one seriously." I said seriously "Teasing you is so fun" Louis said laughing "Shut up! " I said. The rest of the boys came back. Rob must have left. I've no vehicle to go back home now. Great! "Viona you can sleep here only. We have no problem. "Liam said and tge rest nodded "Yea! She can sleep with me. " Niall said while raising his hand and giving his genuine smile . "Hmmm..." I said. God what's gonna happen now? I don't know why the butterflies in my stomach are dancing. "Okay then good night all." Harry said giving flying kisses and making all of us laugh "Night everyone! " I said and I thought about it again a night with niall . Ughhh this is going to be a long night Niall and me entered Niall's huge room and guess what?

I saw Justin Beiber's poster and laughed so loud "Why are you laughing? " Niall asked, raising one eyebrow "Niall are you a gay?" I asked laughing hard "What? " he asked in disbelief. I pointed towards those posters and burst out laughing again. "Hey! I am a guy doesn't mean I can't like JB." Niall said and when I looked at him he was cherry red "Awww Niall." I said still laughing. He's too cute. Gosh! What did I just say? Did I say that loud . "U mm... Thanks " Niall said well looks like I said that loud , now he was tomato red and if possible I could eat him up.... Wait what did I think again Something is surely wrong with me. "Go on make your self comfortable. " Niall said jumping on the bed. "Don't you try something with me I know karate." I said pointing towarda him and raising an eyebrow. "I am not that kind of guy." He said laughing. "You can sleep without worrying. " Even I started laughing. I layed on the bed with a good distance between Niall and me and both of us facing other direction. "Viona" "Yes Niall?" "Nothing." "Good night! " "Good night! " Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach no .. Why do I feel elephants jumping in my stomach? Don't blame me I love elephants .

Why do I feel so good with him? So special with him? Why do I enjoy his company? Is this what we call love? Maybe love ....

A/N

Hey guyss!!!

missed us? well we are very sorry we were kinda busy and lazy too...:P

well guys here's an announcement we will only update once a week from now because it's really difficult to update twice maybe that's because we just started with this fanfiction.But we promise that the update will always be killer.....

ok well....Viona thinks this is love...do you think the same? please comment and let us know about it... :)

VOMMENT pleaaaseeeee!!!!

it means a lot! :)

love you all loads!

take care...!

bye!

:)