I would

We reached the lawn we had booked for Zerrie's anniversary. It was huge...huge as in extremely huge. Till we reached there more than half of the work was already done.

"Hey Viona! Hope Niall didn't try anything wrong with you!" Eleanor said chuckling

"Oh shut up El. I am a cute little boy. " Niall replied making a puppy dog face. He looked urrrgghh here it is he looked extremely good. Niall proves the saying 'no one is perfect' wrong. He is P E R F E C T. His ocean blue eyes, his blonde hair,his smile, his laugh, his fingertips, his....every single thing about him is breath taking.

"Helllooo?" Louis came in shaking his hand in front of my face.

"Oh! Hey!" God! Zoning out is so embarrassing. I looked to the right and my eyes locked with Robert's eyes. Guilt clear in his eyes. I never wanted to loose him, maybe I still haven't lost him but our friendship will not be the same as it was earlier - 'the two crazy buds' that's what Grace told us.

"Hey Viona and Niall we need your help. " Liam called. Niall looked at me and I nodded. Liam explained us the whole story

LONG STORY SHORT

Zayn and Perrie were going to sit on the seat on the red seat  and then the crane will lift them and right after that the music will play.

When they would be in the air the showers will start showering rose petals and then at the end fireworks . It will be perfect.

"it is an amazing idea Liam but how can we help you here?" Niall asked with confusion clear in his voice.

"You and Viona have to help us with testing it as in you just have to sit on the red seat which will be lifted by the crane ."

Oh bull crap! I looked at Niall and then to Robert in front of me. What a great situation I have here , I have rob in front of me and Niall next to me . I hope it doesn't get awkward well I know it will. So anyway let's go with the flow.

"Umm Danielle and Louis could sit right why us ? " I asked but as soon as turned towards niall , he was sad .why ? Did I make him sad ?

Ugh viona I hate you wait what ! I hate myself ugh ugh

" Errrmm...s guys get on the crane. If you want. " Robert said with a low voice.

"Ok ?" Niall chuckled and Liam shook his head. "Lets go Viona" excitement clear in his voice.

I am glad niall is glad wait what

This boy has made me crazy

Correction I am crazy

"Let the music play" Robert said at a high pitched voice. "Start the crane." Robert said and sighed with frustration.

Well as you all know nothing goes right in my life so the crane guy started the crane with a jerk and soon after seconds I was clinging on to Niall without realizing...and my eyes met the gaze of the ocean blue ones, my hand on his chest and my eyes into his eyes. Butterflies? No, a complete bloody forest! All the animals jumping.

Soon "I would " bursted through the speakers and tge rose showers acted like a rain of petals, after we halted in mid air , I realized what I was doing . I thought I should shift but I was too selfish todo so .

Suddenly fireworks started but I was not talking about the ones piping in air but the ones which we're firing inside me .

Oh how I love this moment.

Niall's pov

Viona sticking to me ahh I love it

I wish to kiss her

And the song , these guys planned it all ,I I know it

Ha they know me well

Yes viona I would

Well if it was me I would

Would he hold you when you are feeling low

Baby you should know I would

Would he say he is in l-o-v-e?

Well if it was me I would

Viona's pov

Am I ok or do I need to go to the doctor ugh.....

But the question is what is happening?

Why am I so much into Niall?

Help me to find the answer!

Help! Am I in love ?

Is this love ?

A/N

Hey boys and girls

how are you all?

we are amazing...

Did you see the opening of WWAT. Colombia you're lucky. The ones who saw it were lucky. Thanks to YouTube that even we could see it.

It was incredible.

ok now help Viona find the answer to her question. Does she like Niall?

Comment the answer. Help her

VOMMENT

Love x

take care! :)

and sorry for the late update...lol