What say a night with Niall?

VIONA'S POV

I woke up, opened my eyes and saw bright sun rays peering through the window.Where am I? Oh yeah! Lying on THE NIALL HORAN'S bed.

"Good morning" a sweet voice said from the door and I saw Niall in his boxers standing there with a tray with two cups in it. Fan girl moment!!!!

"Good morning" I said and my voice came out as if a drunk person is talking. Ah! Well sleepy.

"Got you coffee" Niall said and I stood up

"Ah! I've already bothered you enough. "

"Shut up! You did not bother me a bit." Niall said furrowing his eyebrows. I laughed and took my cup of coffee from his hands. We both drunk our coffees and we did not say a word.

"Well, I'll just leave or Grace is gonna kill me. "I said smiling.

"Who's Grace?" Niall asked

"My soul sister."

"Oh! Soul sister huh?" Niall asked smirking and we both ended up laughing."ok then say your goodbye's to everyone out and then I will drop you home." I just opened my mouth to tell him that I can go on my own but he cut me off " don't you say you can go by yourself because I am not gonna take it girl." I laughed lightly and said,"ok"

"Ok then get up" he said offering me his hand to take as a support and I gladly accepted it. We went out to see everyone fighting with a pillow aka pillow fight.

"Hey hey hey guys! " I yelled no one listened. "Hey you people! " again the same "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yelled on the top of my lungs and all the faces in the room turned towards me."Better!" I said raising an eyebrow. "I am leaving, gotta go home. So bye thanks for keeping me." I said smiling

"Wittle viona is going" Louis said pouting

"No worries she's gonna come back at 12:00 here." Zayn said with a huge smile covering his face.

"Why?" I asked. Confusion evident in my voice

"Common your friend is not the only one helping us there. I want you there." Zayn said. I looked at Niall and saw him bowing his face. "Errrmm..." I was confused. I really did not want to see Rob again.

"No excuses Viona...please be there with all of us." Zayn pleaded and I nodded my head and then said my good byes.

Niall opened the door of his Range Rover for me. Such a gentleman. "Thank you! " and he blinked his eyes and smiled. Aww! I loved that. He got in and started driving. He increased the volume of the music player and demi lovato's rocking voice bursted from the speakers. "If you don't mind can I pick you at 12 today?" Niall asked looking at me and then back to the road.

"I've already troubled you enough .I don't wanna trouble you any more. " I said looking towards him. "You've not troubled me a bit Viona and I swear I won't be troubled. " Niall said "Okay then." The car then stopped in front of my house and I thanked Niall.

As entered the house I took off my shoes and started yelling "ggrrrraaaaacceeee!" She came down the stairs with an angry face. God this is gonna be bad.

"Where were you?" She narrowed her eyes and folded her arms

"Ww..with..with r.rob!" I said.

Should I tell her that I met one direction?

yes,i should and i will

"Such a liar!" She said "I called Robert and he said you were not with him."

"Ok calm down I have no choice than telling you the truth. "

"Hmm.." I told her everything. The bumping into one direction, the kiss, everything. And she gasped. We had our talk and then I went in for bathing. When I came out it was half past 11. Oh god! I gotta rush I dressed quickly in a grey onesie and tied my hair into a pony and applied foundation and ran out and saw Niall standing out if the car and looking extremely attractive. We greeted each other and Niall opened the door of the car for me. I got in thinking what is this guy doing to me?

A/N

Hey boys and girls!

how're you doin' ?

ah! well this week for us has been really hectic with loads and loads of assignments to do. 

hey guys can someone help us with the cover of this book? please!

what should the ship name of Niall and Viona be?

NIONA? VIALL?

if you have any suggestions please comment below...

gotta go! will update soon

take care

love you all!