Interview

Bold:interviewer
Italics:Ethan

Bold:interviewerItalics:Ethan

(Pretend it says Ethan)

Interviewer:my name is lean and today we talked with Ethan Kardashian about his music career,acting career,love life and his family you can find out all about this on page 40.

Lean:so Ethan glad your here today and great to have you!

Ethan:thank you so much for having me!

Lean:so Ethan you just released your new song youth and must I say I loved it very much can you tell me a little more about it?

Ethan:uh..yeah um well the song is just some fun thing I wanted to do and how people want to be young and it's mostly like a party

Lean:alright,so your acting career is a great success tell us a little more

Ethan:well I'm in marvel of course as a villain apart of the red room with Natasha Romanoff and my characters name is romain sokolov he's half Russian and half American and I can't say anymore because of marvel,I'm also on supernatural as lucifers son which was never supposed to happen but the winchesters find out and go to find him but the angels leave him alone along with demons just as long as nothing goes wrong with him.

Lean:wow alright next question so about your family when your sister(Kim) got famous for um...that video how did you feel? Did it affect you in any way?

Ethan:well I was disappointed in her because I didn't think she would ever do this but she's an adult and her choices does affect people and the older brother role didn't do much but I still try to protect her a little bit

Lean:alright that's sweet also can you tell us about your new show With Kevin hart?

Ethan:well it's just we're we prank other celebrities we pick at least 3 people and do it one at a time and we do apologize at the end it's just very funny but so far we pranked Justin Bieber,Taylor swift,Adam Levine,my two sister Kylie and Kendall which they didn't appreciate at all.

Lean: that must be fun haha...now you've been in a relationship with Macy Lexington for 2 years already can you tell us a little more?

Ethan:she's very beautiful and I love her a lot it's just that I hate how people make rude comments about her which aren't true and it just hurts her and I can't really do much about it but to comfort her.

Lean:well I for one certainly love her and so does your friend Jennifer Lawrence

Ethan:yeah she's very supportive and is a big fan of her and I love that we have been friends for as long as I can remember.

Interviewer:well you heard it folks from Rolling Stones magazine we are glad to have Ethan and hope the best for him in the future!