Chapter 4-Confrontations at the conference

Luckily, I didn't fall asleep so....a new chapter. YAY! So let's get into it!

As Ash entered the room, he was then pulled into an embrace which then became a bone-crushing hug. "Ca...n't.......br......e......ath...e" Ash managed to say with the little breath he had left. "Sorry." The man said. "Oh! Scott!" Ash exclaimed in surprise, clearly not expecting the person to be him. Scott then nagged him. (I am too lazy to write it out. I will write the last bit tho.)
"You, young man, have really worried me! Making me worry for you like a girl is just plain rude." Scott finally finished nagging. 'Yay...' Ash thought. Another announcement was made indicating that the conference had begun. Of course, Ash had to say a speech. He clapped his hands to get the audience's attention. *ahem* "Life is full of ups and downs. I have experienced a lot in my years of travelling. I experienced betrayals by my loved ones, accusations by people whom I cared about alot. Luckily for me, I had friends. True friends will always support you to the very end. They will encourage you to fufill your dreams. These friends, you need to cherish. Being betrayed isn't a great feeling. It really isn't. Having experienced it myself, I can say it had been hell during the weeks shortly after the betrayal. But I realised something. This betrayal, made me stronger. It made me get to where I am. Standing in front of you now," Ash said as he pulled down his hoodie. "Is Ash Ketchum." He let that sink in. He looked at the traitors and saw that they had bewildered looks on their faces. Serena and the others who never betrayed Ash were grinning at him and Scott gave him a thumbs-up. There were wild cheers all over the building. Surprisingly, no one booed or threw eggs at him. Ash then continued. "Trainers and performers, the lessons you learn with your Pokémon are precious ones. They help you and your Pokémon grow stronger as a team. The bonds that you and your Pokémon share will make your Pokémon's full potential be released." Ash paused and saw Prof. Sycamore clapping for him. Finally, Ash was going to finish his speech. "Life is not easy. When there are good times, cherish them. When there are bad times, use them to learn more. To be one with your Pokémon. And I end my speech with this. Never give up til' the end." Ash bowed and headed back to his seat. He saw the traitors stare at him furiously as he flashed them his signature toothy grin. He didn't see his mother with them and that surprised him. Alot. He then realised that his mom didn't betray him. He always thought she did but she didn't. Ash was hitting himself mentally. He kept a strong front and saw his friends walk away from the traitors after their talk with them and head down the stairs and into the lobby. Scott signalled for Ash to get down the stage as he had done his part. He walked down and the crowd went insane, cheering for Ash as loudly as they could. Afterall, he is the Champion for all 6 regions. Ash then left and met up with his friends in the lobby. Both Delphox and Greninja came out of their Pokéballs the moment their trainers locked eyes and embraced each other. Serena stared at Ash and Ash did the same. No words were said until Gary broke the silence by saying, "Come on lovebirds. You know what you need to do." He nudged Ash. Ash gave him a confused look which made Gary deduce that Ash is still dense..after 6 years. Everybody sweatdropped but Serena just hugged Ash as tightly as she could. Lucky for Ash, this wasn't a bone-crushing hug. Serena broke down and Ash patted her back, in an attempt of comforting her.

Like a small boat,
On the ocean....sending big
Waves, into motion. Like how
A single word can make a
Heart open, I may only have
One match but I can make an
Explosion. And all those things
I didn't say, wrecking balls
Inside my brain, I will scream
Them out loud tonight, can you
Hear my voice this time.
THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!
TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!
PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SONG~!
MY POWER'S TURNED ON!
STARTING RIGHT NOW I'LL
BE STRONG! I'LL PLAY MY
FIGHT SONG! AND I DON'T
REALLY CARE IF NOBODY
ELSE BELIEVES~~CAUSE I'VE
STILL GOT A LOT OF FIGHT
LEFT IN ME~~!

Hey guys! So....no. This isn't the end. No way am I ending it so soon. I still have so much in store. Like what would the traitors do? What would happen to the Kalos Gang?
Who is the man with the Malamar
in the beginning? You will only find out in the next chapter. :3 Its 2:08a.m rn and I feel dang tired. Ima break a little and come back. Okay? Peace out and cya next chapter! Baiiiiii~☆