IV

*Last time on 'Saviour':
"Where are Sam and Dinah?"
"Shit," I mutter before running outside
"Sam, what have you done?!"*
-----
"She crept up on me," Sam whines "I thought she was an attacker or something."
"Fucking hell, Sam. We're supposed to be protecting them. Not knocking them out." I growl, before the the bus' door opens, and Normani rushes out. She kneels down next to Dinah and starts stroking her forehead.
"What happened?" Normani asks, worried.
"Uh..." Sam starts, scratching the back of her neck.
"Sam and Dinah were playing tag. Dinah tripped, and hit her head. That's all." I say, as Sam shoots me a glare. She is quite obviously trying to scold me for saying that she was playing tag. And that she's much too mature/tough/old for that game.
"Will she be ok?" Normani asks
"Why you asking m-" Sam says
"She should be," I say "But we should probably take her to the Doctor when she wakes up."
"What's happened?" Lauren asks, as she walks down the steps of the bus, with Ally close behind
"Long story short, they were playing tag, Dinah tripped, fell and hit her head." I say, before motioning for Normani to move to the side. I kneel next to the unconscious girl "Dinah, can you hear me?" I yell in her ear, then slap her shoulder.
"What are you doing?" Ally asks, confused.
"First Aid." I reply, before tipping her chin up, putting my cheek next to her mouth. I feel her breath on my face, and see her chest rising and falling at a normal rate, so pull the arm closest to me out to her side, grab her other arm, drape it over her chest, then grab her shoulder and hip, turn her over, and pull her leg out a bit so that she's lying on her side (I did a terrible description of that, but it's called SSP - Stable Side Position, or Recovery Position)
"Now, she's gonna be able to breathe, and if she vomits, she won't choke and die on it."
"How do you know all this?" Lauren asks
"I've done a few 'People Saver' courses." I reply. "They teach you the basics of saving or helping someone - as in, SSP as I just demonstrated on Dinah, how to save someone from choking, how to treat burns, what to do when someone has a serious bleeding nose etcetera." (When I wrote this I'd just done a First Aid course, and was stuck for ideas, so yeah.)
"Wow." Normani says
"We should do one of those." Ally says
"Is this the first time you've helped someone?" Lauren asks
"Nah, I've saved a couple of people from choking before."
"Perfect wife material, eh, Lauren?" I overhear Normani whispering to Lauren. Blushes appear on both of our faces.

"She heard that," Sam says. "She's blushing."
"Thanks," I say sarcastically, before punching Sam's shoulder.
"OWWW!" 
"Wimp."

"You guys seem like great friends." Ally says

"We are." I say simply, just as red lights come into view. "Guys, I'll talk to them. Just try to stay out of the way. Do one of you want to come with me and Dinah in the ambulance?"
"I'll come." Mani and Lauren say simultaneously
"Uh, Mani, you go." Lauren then says, blushing.

After the paramedics have got Dinah on a stretcher and put her into the ambulance, Normani and I get into it, and watch the other girls go to find a way to get to the hospital through the window.

---
This is a shitty chapter, sorry.
- Sophie