V

(Y/N)'s POV
"WHO ARE YOU?"
"WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED IN?"
"WHAT RELATION DO YOU HAVE TO FIFTH HARMONY?"
"WHAT'S HAPPENED?"
"Jeez guys," I say, making my way through the crowd of paparazzi "Can't a girl go to Starbucks without getting harrassed, these days?" Someone tries to step in front of me "Dude, get outta my way."
"Who are you?"
"I won the radio competition to meet 5H and all that," I say, frustraded. "Now, get out of my way."
"What's your name?"
"(Y/N). Are you happy now?"
"Last name?"
"Get the fuck out of my way," I say, pushing him to the side. 

"One coffee frap for Lauren, a caramel frap for Jessie, three chai tea lattes for Ally, Normani and Sam, an ice tea for Rebecca, and a hazelnut hot chocolate for (Y/N), please," I say
"$20.30 please," the person at the checkout says, and I hand over a few notes and coins.

"Keep the change," I say, before going to sit at a booth, getting my phone out, and starting to scroll through Twitter.
I like a few Tweets, voice my ideas for what Lilly Singh's new video should be, fangirl over pictures that Little Mix have tweeted before searching 'fifth harmony'.
There are lots of Tweets that fans have posted, mainly saying stuff like 'i love fifth harmony!', 'lauren from fifth harmony is spicy', 'IF FIFTH HARMONY DOESN'T LIKE THIS TWEET, I'M GONNA SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE!' and 'I MISS CAMILA, SHE MADE FIFTH HARMONY SO MUCH BETTER!!'.
But then, I see something from a news website that catches my eye. "'(Y/N)', supposed winner of a Fifth Harmony radio competition is a bitch! Click this link for more: bit.ly/b1TcHt0Wn69"

"Well shit," I say, and notice the person in the next booth give me a dirty look "Sorry, bitch" I mutter under my breath "Oh, shit" I mutter when they shoot daggers at me "Jesus christ," they look as though they're about to come and strangle me "Someone obviously hasn't had their holy water today."
"Lauren, Ally, Normani, Jessie, Sam, Rebecca and (Y/N)?" The person at the counter says, and I go to grab the drinks.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"
"WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE?!"
"WHO STUCK A ROD UP YOUR ASS?!"
"Your mum," I grumble, wading through the paps

"(Y/N) Edwards," I say to the security guard at the entrance, who says something into his radio before letting me go into the hospital.
"She's still not awake?" I ask Normani as I hand everyone their drinks 

"Nope."
"Sam?" I say

"Huh?"
"You'd better say a million sorries," I say "This is a real pain in the arse, and Dinah might not be able to perform for a while."
"Yes, mum."
"Sam, be serious. For once." she groans, and I slap her around the face "Don't try me, mate. You know how it ends up."
"Sorry."
"You want a fight?" I say "Bec, you handle her. I'm too tired to do this." Rebecca takes her into another room "I'm sorry guys. Pretty much, I've got anger issues, and Sam's stubborness doesn't help."

"It's ok, (Y/N)," Ally says 
"I'd be pretty annoyed in that situation too," Normani says

"You're still perfect," Lauren says, barely audible, and I blush.
"Thanks," I say "But I'm really not." 
"Did I say that out loud?!" Lauren says, horrified
"Yup," Jessie says, in peals of laughter

"It's sweet, Lauren." Ally says "Don't be embarrassed."

I'm sorry, this chapter sucked