Chapter 5

"So,how are we gonna find this land boy AND get Sirena's moon ring back?"asked Nixie."Well,what if The land boy and the moon ring are connected in some way"said Sirena."What?what do you mean?"asked Lyla."I mean what if the land boy leads us to Sirena's Moon ring?"explained Nixie."Or what if Rita leads us to my moon ring AND to the land boy"said Sirena."That could work"said Lyla."All we have to do is follow Rita to whatever place she goes"explained Nixie."But what if she SEES us on her property?"asked Sirena, with nervousness in her eyes."She won't.We will be invisible"explained Lyla."Oh,very sneaky"replied Sirena."When do we start?"."How about right now?"said Lyla as she turned around and walked in the direction of Rita's house.As the 3 girls walked towards Rita's house,Lyla thought about Rita's warning."what if they DID get caught?Then what will they do?Thought Lyla. This world is WAY different then what these 3 girls are use to.When they finally reached Rita's house, they spotted her at her gate,locking it so that no more accident's happen again.The 3 girls Instantly turned themselves invisible and followed Rita.Rita walked towards her school that wasn't very far away from her house.She is the vice Principal of Vandelay high school.She had been the Principal for only 2 years and she had got the hang of it.Today she had to work on report cards and looking through them to make sure they are ok for the students to take home.A few minutes went by and Rita reached the high school grounds.She watched as several students walked in front of her,behind her and beside her.She walked up and down the hallways and turned right at a another hallway intersection. Rita walked down the hallway with many offices. Then she took out her key and opened her door that led her to her office.Meanwhile Sirena,Nixie and Lyla had trouble keeping up with Rita,so they turned themselves uninvisible and looked around the school. They saw many land people talking to each other, laughing and walking around. Sirena got pushed in a crowd that was going in a science lab."We better go see where Sirena ended up"said Lyla as she and Nixie looked around, with worried glances.They walked around the high school,looking for Sirena."Where could she be?"asked Lyla."I'm not sure"said Nixie. "She could be anywhere"."Maybe she went for a swim"suggested Lyla."She would tell us that"said Nixie."That's true"replied Lyla. Just then, Nixie spotted Sirena in the science room."There she is!"explained Nixie as she and Lyla ran for the door and walked in. As soon as she walked in, the high school bell rang and mobs of people walked into the room,trapping the 3 girls inside the science lab."Well I guess we're stuck here until this is over"explained Nixie. Nixie and Sirena were sitting at a table at the back of the classroom while Lyla was sitting at the front with Zac. "Are you new here?"Whispered Zac as the teacher was talking."Yes"replied Lyla. "So we pretty much know about the human body,but we are doing review today and are test is next week, on thursday. Don't forget that"said the teacher.