Chapter 1

Once a upon a time there was 3 mermaids named Sirena, Nixie and Lyla. One day, Zac ,Cam and Zac's dad went camping. "Well it'd a great day to go camping" said Zac's dad. "Yeah, I know"said Zac. "Why don't you and cam set up the tents" said Zac'so dad. "Oh, ok"said Zac. Around  night time Zac had to go to the washroom, so he went away from the place they set up camp. While Zac was finding a place to go, Sirena, Nixie and Lyla went to the moon pool for the full moon because when a full moon rises, the moon pool starts to bubble up. And  when the full moon rises, not only the moon pool starts to bubble, there's a secret tunnel that leads straight to the moon pool. As soon as Zac is done going to the washroom, he saw a tunnel that has a light inside. So he went inside the tunnel after he finished going to the washroom. Inside was a giant circle that has a picture of a trident. Zac put his hand over the trident. Then all of a sudden, he fell into the ground and  into the moon pool. The mermaids were surprised! Zac was floating in the water, passed out. Then the mermaids had an idea. The next morning, Zac woke up on the beach of Mako island, wondering how he got there. So Zac went to the place where him, Cam and Zac's dad had set up camp. As soon as Zac gets to his camp he saw his friend, sitting in a lawn chair. "Where have you been"said Cam. "Well I have to tell you something, last night I went to the washroom and I saw a light. Then I woke up on the beach." "Wow, that's strange"said Cam. "Yeah, I know" said Zac. The next morning, Zac woke up and got dressed for school.Zac grabbed a glass of water from his night stand. And as he walking towards the couch, his foot hit the coffee table,causing him to spill water on his other foot.Stunned by the pain in his foot, Zac went into his bathroom to grab a towel.As he was passing by his bed, he turned into a merman  and landed on his bed. His tail was light blue at the top and dark blue at the end of his tail.Then Zac heard someone coming. So he quickly put his bed covers over his tail. "Zac, time to go to...Zac get out of bed. It's time to go to school." Said Zac's Mom. Zac's Mom came up Zac and was about to pull the covers off of him."WAIT, MOM NO!!!" shouted Zac. Too late, his mom pulled his covers off of Zac. Zac was shocked on how fast his tail had dryed. After Zac's Mom had left, Zac let out a big sigh." what is happening to me?" mumbled Zac. Was this a dream? or is this happening for real?