OC 1

Name: Annalise Knight

Age: 17

Birthday: March 26

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Relationship status: single

Year level: junior

What hybrid/mutation are you (what power you excel at too): illusion magic (demon mutation)

Personality: she's secretive. She's polite to people but she has this wall that no one had bothered to break. She doesn't want anyone meddling with her business. But deep inside she's really nice.

Background: she's the middle child of a very rich business couple. She's really close to her older brother. Her parents practically ignored her and put all their attention to the eldest. But when her older brother got really sick, instead of doing everything to cure her older brother they ignored him and gave all their attention to her younger brother, ignoring her once again. She had enough so she, her older brother, along with some of the maids in their house that were only there because of the two of them, left and they ended up in the school. All she wants to do is protect her brother and get revenge on their parents and she will do anything and everything she can to do it.

Looks:

Other: she has her own house on the campus because her brother is still sick and she can pay for it

Other: she has her own house on the campus because her brother is still sick and she can pay for it. She and her brother has a large sums of money as inheritance from their late grandparents that are actually nice.